Thread: Caravan messages that are not followed [resolved]

Caravan messages that are not followed [resolved]

Very careful in messages of caravan, they put offers saying that buying one type of box they give others to them, and soon they forget to them, or they ask for him captures of that promotion, that since you do not keep them in their day, you will never have them, this every time Worse, because they do not know what happens at home, greetings and warnings remain.

Have to recover all the money that in theory have been spent, and start trimming there

I spend 100 gems on buying solvents of 5 gems and only 10 of the 20 I buy

Only looking to make a box are always wrong in favor of them never the player, does not give us a bow of fire anymore

If you can give better details so they can track down which event you are referring to, the knights here are awesome at helping you collect your missing items.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58GTZR5 View Post
    Very careful in messages of caravan, they put offers saying that buying one type of box they give others to them, and soon they forget to them, or they ask for him captures of that promotion, that since you do not keep them in their day, you will never have them, this every time Worse, because they do not know what happens at home, greetings and warnings remain.
    If you are missing any items that were offered in events, please PM me with your details.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

Knight Errant Oxx
    for the first time in a long time they solved a claim, thank you very much, I hope it continues to work just as well always
    Problem AGREED THANKS TO MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58GTZR5 View Post
    Knight Errant Oxx
    for the first time in a long time they solved a claim, thank you very much, I hope it continues to work just as well always
    Problem AGREED THANKS TO MODERATOR
    Yes, bonus chests for this event were paid out today.

You're Welcome.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!