Thread: Steelhoof Champion Debuffs

Lightbulb Steelhoof Champion Debuffs

This isn't a complaint - enough people do that already. I would like to suggest that we implement champion min/max caps just like the throne room has.

In the TR, the debuffs are usually small (such as the combat speed min of 50%) while the buff is usually high (375%).

I would like to suggest the same for the Champs. Buffs as they are and Debuffs that make it harder to win (but not impossible). So either revise everyone's cards with lower debuff stats or impose a cap.

I'm a 60-billion might semi-spender (I did some of the free "earn gems" deals) and my champ is crushing players with 250 billion might with -3600 CS debuff and after a couple battles they stop fighting. I would much rather have some attack buff or range buff than a giant amount of CS debuff.

Could you imagine the TR without the caps? People with 25,000% range or 68,000% attack? It's happening now with the champs...

the actual "so powerfull set of steelhoof" can be easyly beat :
    by himself
    by adding more arcana temple bonus
    with a block champ for some variations...

so idon't see the need to modify the game as it is now
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

I'm not saying Steelhoof is too powerful; only suggesting we should have min/max caps for the troop stats like we do with the throne room.

Quote Originally Posted by zaw View Post
    by himself

if you have a nice tr for best this and for block champion very high champion items only

Quote Originally Posted by zaw View Post
    by himself

Thank you Zaw for always sharing your information with all that play the game. We do appreciate it even if we don't always tell you that. There are a lot of us that still check the RY OFFICAL FORUM for information .

I agree the champ needs to be capped. Ok so u can get round playing with no cs for any of your troops .. as long as u have plenty presets and are happy to lose a few troops, but now we have the jestor cap as well so not only have you no cs but u cant debuff his cs .. add to that range/range debuff and attack .. It means your tr can beat him on cs range and attack .. but u lose .. I am sure a player with full 35 tr will say they have no problems but most players havent got that.

I would like to see reports of u winning without useing cs range or attack. So yes i think Champ needs to be capped as the more big cards they bring out and the more all the levels go up the less tr matters at all.