Thread: Enhancing and upgrading.

Enhancing and upgrading.

Surely with the evolution of this game there should be some quarter given with enhancing and upgrading success rates. Whilst I doubt there are many new players, there are certainly players returning and/or reactivating old inactives who could do better than wait days on end to enhance just one card to miraculous (or wondrous for champ cards). Also with champ cards now up to level 28 and tr cards at level 35 is it really essential to have folk wait potentially months for upgrade events before they can bring cards up to somewhat competitive levels?
    How about making standard enhance rates the same as event rates, and increasing the upgrade success rates for champ and tr cards to +20 and +25 respectively (or similar level) at 100%. The quicker RockYou can make players get a sniff at being competitive, I would suspect the more likely they will be to persevere and SPEND.

So how about it??

Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy_ View Post
    Surely with the evolution of this game there should be some quarter given with enhancing and upgrading success rates. Whilst I doubt there are many new players, there are certainly players returning and/or reactivating old inactives who could do better than wait days on end to enhance just one card to miraculous (or wondrous for champ cards). Also with champ cards now up to level 28 and tr cards at level 35 is it really essential to have folk wait potentially months for upgrade events before they can bring cards up to somewhat competitive levels?
    How about making standard enhance rates the same as event rates, and increasing the upgrade success rates for champ and tr cards to +20 and +25 respectively (or similar level) at 100%. The quicker RockYou can make players get a sniff at being competitive, I would suspect the more likely they will be to persevere and SPEND.

So how about it??
    or at least reduce the crafting time for journey smiths tokens, 1 hour is rediculous, especially with all the new cards coming out that we at least need to get to lvl 15 instead of always having to wait for upgrade event

Enhance rates were tweeked last month and it now only takes about 20-50 tries to enhance a card from simple to Miraculous. It used to be 300-500. I am not sure what your issue is with enhancing. This is with NO items to prevent breaking: Enhanced to Rare in 16 attempts.

As far as upgrading, you can now get to level 15 without any items. Add Lesser Lucky Tokens and it goes to 20. Dark forests drop Master Tokens to level 23. The Merc event dropped Masters and Forge masters in abundance too up to level MT 32 and FM 23.

If is it still taking you days to enhance cards, there is definitely something wrong. Are you doing these manually?
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

what does enhancing actually add to the game anymore apart from slowing down players ability to enjoy the full aspect of the game . I bet so many give up before even having a battle . all cards should now drop at wondrous

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList View Post
    what does enhancing actually add to the game anymore apart from slowing down players ability to enjoy the full aspect of the game . I bet so many give up before even having a battle . all cards should now drop at wondrous
    Or should drop at miraculous..