Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Royal Tapestry of Nature's Healing

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList View Post
    Good to see the info being submitted by the Forum Knights is being acted upon and we are now seeing some positive results
    Yes Lucy does do a good job and does get things acted upon and you will see positive results. Not sure what Solar's reason was for posting here the way she did since she is not a Knight. Perhaps another way to try and get players to use her Private Group rather than the RY Official Forum. Or the need that players should feel that she is only problem solver. Thing with that is it sends players mixed messages and the GMs need to let their players know just how they wish their players to deal with things moving forward. Too many hands in the cookie jar. They need to pick one way to deal with issues that ALL players should use so we can end the confusion and hard feelings like we are having with the Dexterity Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTempest_ View Post
    Yes Lucy does do a good job and does get things acted upon and you will see positive results. Not sure what Solar's reason was for posting here the way she did since she is not a Knight. Perhaps another way to try and get players to use her Private Group rather than the RY Official Forum. Or the need that players should feel that she is only problem solver. Thing with that is it sends players mixed messages and the GMs need to let their players know just how they wish their players to deal with things moving forward. Too many hands in the cookie jar. They need to pick one way to deal with issues that ALL players should use so we can end the confusion and hard feelings like we are having with the Dexterity Cards.
    Does not matter how the info makes it to the forum, be it from Solar, Aderik, Ox, Lucy , me, a GM or anyone else for that matter. As long as it is there, what is to complain about.

Knight Errant
    Does not matter how the info makes it to the forum, be it from Solar, Aderik, Ox, Lucy , me, a GM or anyone else for that matter. As long as it is there, what is to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTempest_ View Post

It is not that she posts and you know that, It is the Offical Public Forum. All can post we are aware of that. It is the way she responded to the post and you are aware that is what I meant. It is the way she responds to most of the posts on this forum. Instead of answering the question on the Forum as it should be so that all that read the Forum get the benifit of the answer, players are told to PM her privately. Her post here reads as if she has been added to the forum in an offical capacity and you are aware of that also. What I and actually most of all the other players in the game wish to know is what I asked. Has she been added by RY to the Forum in an offical capacity, if so is she now a Knight of the Forum or what? What difference does it make. A LOT. It causes confusion to the game and the players. If she is NOT offically connected to this Forum then she needs to NOT respond in the way she has on this post, it sends the wrong messages to the players . BUT THEN SHE KNOWS THAT. So my question stands to the GMs so the players know. It is a simple question and requires only a simple answer. In what capacity other than testing new features is she and the others connected to RY, other than the obvious which is an Admin of a Private Help Group and OX being a Knight here?

and many players dont play by facebook

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234