Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList View Post
    why are they saying its dead on your own domain 469
    Dont know why they say it is dead. Global has been great! I manage to get my Turkey badge without an issue (The one after bear) I usually have 2 at a time port on me when I post cords. Maybe it is dead because they are hiding and not willing to fight? My alliance has 19M glory this week. and most alliances have over 1M-3M glory except for the ones who are there just to chat and grow resources for me.

This game takes some effort. Right now it does seem to be in a bit of a Lull but I am sure it will rebound like it always does.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

agreed solar I have been doing battle there all morning both champ and non champ
    Maybe if more peeps were prepared to leave their precious champs in the tavern there would be more combat
    No champ = no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC2 View Post
    In none of the domains are there between 5000 to 6000 active accounts as suggested by Solar.
    There may not be a total of 5000-6000 active accounts right now, but at the time of the merge, 7 of the 9 new domains had between 5600 and 6000 active accounts merged.
    The other 2 had just under 5000.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

doesn't matter how many were merged . it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Knight OneBiggOxx View Post
    There may not be a total of 5000-6000 active accounts right now, but at the time of the merge, 7 of the 9 new domains had between 5600 and 6000 active accounts merged.
    The other 2 had just under 5000.
    So what you're saying the game has gone into decline since the merge?
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

a good example is 462 . killed by the merge as a lot of English speaking players left and started again on 471 because of the language issue . until we run the game for everyone and not the few there is little hope left .

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC2 View Post
    So what you're saying the game has gone into decline since the merge?
    Active in the sense that they logged on within 60 days(?) and had reached the set might limit. Doesn't mean they actually play a certain domain. So saying 5-6000 would be misleading imo. Maybe more like 1-2000 actually playing in different stages, fighters, casual players etc. The rest just met the criteria to merge.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList View Post
    a good example is 462 . killed by the merge as a lot of English speaking players left and started again on 471 because of the language issue . until we run the game for everyone and not the few there is little hope left .
    They are a little prejudiced? Since there was only 1 Turkish domain, they had to merge somewhere. What I see is most left because the Turkish fighters were pretty much stomping them. Those players decided to be bunnies than grow and fight the tough players. I see plenty of players in 462 still. Turkish players are usually on while the English speaking players are at work.

As far as the merger not working . . . you cant force people to play the way you want. Some are content to sit in Alliance chat visiting with their friends and building. That is fine. Come to 469 and I will gladly battle you!
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

a rather biaised view contrary to the facts and what people have said . i suspect you would argue grass was blue if we said it was green as long as you gave the impression all was rosy in the garden . we dont all get free items from rockyou

Quote Originally Posted by ikriegdi View Post
    We need a merge!

our server (466) ist dead! plz help us....

greetings tr3ffn1x
    what a shock if correct a merge didnt help.The past merges have gone so well lol.
    I will not be told how the game is supposed to be played I play the way I want to don't like it tough .If u want to farm play farmville :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast