Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Wonderhill Only Players!

As a knight have said on the FB page wonderhill is closing down, does that mean the forum will be closing as well?
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTempest_ View Post
    My question about this whole thing is WHY a Knight announced this information instead of the GMs and why they did it weeks before RY even had their programing done and were ready for this change. Why is all of this already posted in Solar's group page and why has she been making announcements on domain Global Chat? This will cause nothing of upset for players for weeks until RY is ready to put the change into effect. Players are already worried, some talking about protesting others taking about leaving the game. Was this your intent or just stupidity? On top of that you are encouraging players to make FAKE FB pages to try and connect the game someone gave them when they have more than one account. It may not be illegal for players to have multiple game accounts but it is a policy of FB to have only 1 FB account. Telling them to create Fake FB accounts could be a legal issue for the players. For things like this it is best left to the RY offical GMs to do the announcing when things are ready to go.
    I can think of several:
    1. They have connections to the inside that others don't and they found it out and altruistically decided to give us a heads up so we can make plans/stop blowing money on an account that won't exist shortly. Or

2. They know there is a plan on the table to do this and they wanted an early and healthy outcry to prevent it from happening. We as a player group have changed things with our famous moaning and groaning. Witness the last merger. Why would they do that? (insert your own conspiracy theory).

Nevermind, this part of it is too fun. I'll insert several of my own conspiracy theories:

2a. They are an awesome and generous people out to spread good will and joy, holiday spirit and all that jazz.

2b. At least one of the peeps involved with the spreading of this information in global is linked with shady product distribution to their alliance/alliance members on two different domains. Has anyone checked to see if those alliances have a high percentage of Wonderhill only accounts? Based on ranking they should /will be adversely affected to a greater extent than other alliances and need the rest of us to bellyache and save them.

2c. They've completely made the whole thing up as a gag to expose how "gullible" and "stupid" we all are, just for the global drama and wind ups.

2d. Shoot I can't think of another but I think an outline with official little letter designations requires 4 points to be technically correct.

3. They've been asked to "unofficially" leak it to see what we think about it. If we don't groan, Wonderhill will think it's good. If we do groan, they will change their mind.

4. The remaining pieces of Kabam have been sold off and this is the first of several process changes. Could this be the beginning of the end that we players have been swearing every event always presages?

5. The Knights have gone rogue! A mighty battle is taking place behind the scenes for control of the direction of the company, the battle lines have been drawn, and The Knights have chosen sides! No word on if/who is holding the book on the outcome.

6. And what about Google+ accounts? Any word on why only Facebook has been presented as an option? Did Google+ disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Imp View Post
    I can think of several:
    1. They have connections to the inside that others don't and they found it out and altruistically decided to give us a heads up so we can make plans/stop blowing money on an account that won't exist shortly. Or

2. They know there is a plan on the table to do this and they wanted an early and healthy outcry to prevent it from happening. We as a player group have changed things with our famous moaning and groaning. Witness the last merger. Why would they do that? (insert your own conspiracy theory).

Nevermind, this part of it is too fun. I'll insert several of my own conspiracy theories:

2a. They are an awesome and generous people out to spread good will and joy, holiday spirit and all that jazz.

2b. At least one of the peeps involved with the spreading of this information in global is linked with shady product distribution to their alliance/alliance members on two different domains. Has anyone checked to see if those alliances have a high percentage of Wonderhill only accounts? Based on ranking they should /will be adversely affected to a greater extent than other alliances and need the rest of us to bellyache and save them.

2c. They've completely made the whole thing up as a gag to expose how "gullible" and "stupid" we all are, just for the global drama and wind ups.

2d. Shoot I can't think of another but I think an outline with official little letter designations requires 4 points to be technically correct.

3. They've been asked to "unofficially" leak it to see what we think about it. If we don't groan, Wonderhill will think it's good. If we do groan, they will change their mind.

4. The remaining pieces of Kabam have been sold off and this is the first of several process changes. Could this be the beginning of the end that we players have been swearing every event always presages?

5. The Knights have gone rogue! A mighty battle is taking place behind the scenes for control of the direction of the company, the battle lines have been drawn, and The Knights have chosen sides! No word on if/who is holding the book on the outcome.

6. And what about Google+ accounts? Any word on why only Facebook has been presented as an option? Did Google+ disappear?

There is a dashboard connected to FaceBook that you can play games like Kingdoms of Camelot on as well as others. Perhaps they are going to take advantage of that feature but who knows. I used the dashboard once or twice but I did not care for it and quickly removed it. It is a download you must install. I imagine we will just need to wait and see. My issue is this......when it doesn't come directly from the GMs we end up with a lot of miscomunication. With new changes such as this they are way too important to all of their game players to have it being announced by anyone other than one of the GMs. Perhaps they have now appointted themselves GMs as they presented themselves as and appointed themselves Mods in the game to RY when RY took over the game.

In 466 I thought I may be only one in my alliance but I now know of for sure 8 members all spenders by the way besides myself have announced to my alliance they will not be going forward with the game once facebook is the only option mainly because they either do not use facebook any longer due to their policy changes that force you to give them access to information that they then sell that should be your private information especially through your computer and phone which has been brought to the public attention nation wide in America by News Media NBC and Fox news both have been reporting the story of to now use facebook you give up all rights to personell privacy and must agree to their new terms which allow them to have access to your personnel computer memory as well as your cell phone is you wish to message family or friends....and this is a problem because in order to increase their revenue facebook has already been selling off peoples provate information like their contacts emails, phone numbers so on to telemarketing companies....

My alliance in 466 is currently ranked 3rd overall and we are know for being the most fearsome alliance in domain of strong fighters and we have a good 35 or so players who spend all the time on game as well as many other who do when they can. But many of them are payers who always played through Kabam/wonderhill. Basically by them waiting until after mergers to announce this drastic change they are dooming the remaining players to dead domains instantly because they are going to loose half the active players left in the current game and that will make for domains just as dead as they were right before recent mergers all over again or even worse...

Sadly in my other domain I am very strong in and spend regular on 469.....we now have the same alliance and its leader Lady Solar basically telling the entire domain in global chat that we all may as well just quit the game anyway unless we are willing to give up our rights to facebook or in other cases break their company policy and risk loosing game in future when they catch you with more than one account and same IP and delete or lock your accounts as facebook does when this happens anyway.....This is the same Lady Solar who also is always constantly telling players she is a favored player who will always get the newest stuff for free in game and have it months before anyone else not to mention loves to brag along with many of her players about getting special made uniques made and given to her players.......and mainly is always telling everyone in her domain they may as well just quit the game because her and her alliance will always be better than anyone no matter how much they spend......the spam being sent out right now in domain 469 by Dicscordian players as well as being posted all over facebook in groups by Lady Solar as well as in our domain being sent out by her is basically encouraging the rest of the domain to simply just quit the game and accept that as they put it its their domain and their game or her domain and her game and everyone needs to do what she says or just quit because she has Rock You under her thumb......why would players stay with a game and have to change so much for many and all to get game to keep working right and give up privacy to facebook when there has already been the never ending long running issue of dealing with the Discordians and their boast of being favored and not having to pay for anything new the game comes out with......why should anyone keep playing when certain players have ties to those who run the game and get everything given to them for nothing......I mean her alliance has players boasting of getting all the troop boxes they could ever need for totally free at the simple request just like some of them have the most recent uniques a month before anyone else can even buy them and they have special uniques made to ensure for them they have a advantage over all the rest. Sorry I know all that is on another thread in forum but it seems it should be brought up since Lady Solar is the main starter of so much drama right now in game accross many domains with her spam of do this with facebook or just go ahead and quit the game and accept that her and her alliance will always have Rock You favor over anyone else.....no one is doing or causing more damage to the game causing it to loose more players than her and her players with this bragging and taunting of their special items given them all the time and her constant global spam that encourages players to quit all the more....I am in the 7th ranked alliance in 469 currntly and many of our players there are saying they wont be back either and many of those connected to facebook already are saying they are thinking about just quiting because of Lady Solar and her players getting everything given them for nothing......both of these issues together are simply forcing many people to leave the game now all at once........why did Rock You spend the money to make mergers with this in plans...they could have saved the money to merge and just did this to thin out the player population first and saved a ton of money on who all would need to be merged and give the remaining few players better chance at active domains

i would have to agree i really dont care for the idea of being forced to play this game from Facebook. i choose to play from wonderhill on this account to avoid all the stupid facebook post message that popup that interrupt my game play. so yeah if this happens will will leave the game with all my accounts.................

i personally think this is stupid the url for wonderhill players to login from cant cost more then just 1 players spends in a year and they will end up losing alot more income then just 1 player. i dont plan on spending another dime on this game until a official post is released about this subject...................

Good bye koc stick a fork in this game if this happens.I am glad i quit spending a while ago.
    I will not be told how the game is supposed to be played I play the way I want to don't like it tough .If u want to farm play farmville :D

Just like watching global chat, people are crying here. RY is just trying to give others the benefit of joining Knights of the Round Table, a monthly subscription. It is a good thing, a positive. No one is telling you that you have to make a facebook account. If you do not want the benefits, keep logging in to Wonderhill and don't worry about it.

If this is going to happened why has there NOT been an official announcement from rockyou or wonderhill?

Will the forums be closing as well?
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Quote Originally Posted by DOMAINREJECT View Post
    Just like watching global chat, people are crying here. RY is just trying to give others the benefit of joining Knights of the Round Table, a monthly subscription. It is a good thing, a positive. No one is telling you that you have to make a facebook account. If you do not want the benefits, keep logging in to Wonderhill and don't worry about it.
    Wonderhill will no longer exist, that's the issue Players are discussing and are concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC2 View Post
    If this is going to happened why has there NOT been an official announcement from rockyou or wonderhill?

Will the forums be closing as well?
    All Players will be made aware of what needs to be done etc once Wonderhill have made their announcement.

As for the Forum!

Rockyou have a Forum set up already.

It has its Games support there and is set up ready for KofC and the other Games that will migrate.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Quote Originally Posted by The_Imp View Post
    I can think of several:

I think you may be right with your 2b comment and your 5 comment since it was a Knight posting this announcement instead of the GM it should have been.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast