Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Wonderhill Only Players!

Attention Wonderhill Only Players!

thanks.. been fun.. your just about to loose a lot of players

RockYou is in the process of making a tool to migrate Wonderhill player’s accounts to Facebook. Once the process is complete you will be able to access the game in Facebook instantaneously and will all the Facebook benefits

Please maintain an active Facebook account to make this transition successful and make sure you have full access to the Wonderhill account as we cannot modify login credentials.

Please do not share your password. If you have already shared it, please change it immediately!

Note: Further information will be shared soon!

I just wanted to say thankyou for 7 years..I will not be moving my account... and i suspect i wont be the only one

well thank you for letting us know this in advance....I have played this great game on and off for many years wasted a lot of money playing along the way...but I stopped using facebook long ago like 3 years ago...I began playing logging in at that time only through Kabam and since wonderhill.......I will have no way to merge my built up account to my facebook because the facebook that I originally had with the email address is no longer in existence.....the email address I have associated with my account is still used daily by me but not facebook......The only thing I can say is I wish this had been stated in firum when it was just in the thoughts process of a possibility because I wouldnt have wasted the money I have the last several months especially since mergers......as bucketlist said above....thanks for the great game of many years and the memories.....but I will not be forced to re open a account on a site that sells my personell information in through its messenger app.....you can no longer use facebook without agreeing to their stipulations which includes giving them the rights to have access to all your phone and personell data in your phone. There fore and I am sure there will be many many more like me who played only through Kabam and now wonderhill that also will be saying goobye to the game....you know if this announcement had been made before mergers it would have saved you all a lot of time as you wouldnt have had to merge so many accounts like mine only to once this is official you will once again have dead domains.....I have always loved this game....its why like many I been around so many years.....despite the bad and because of the good....but this is the last nail ion my coffin as it will be many......Facebook stands for many things that are offensive to my family, my race, my country and my religion. i wont be forced to use facebook....I will simply do as many who have left this game and find something new and exciting to play elsewhere in my free time.

Well done guys at rockyou/wonderhill this must be the beginning of the end for the game. I will be another not playing on facebook, my browser crashes endlessly on it and not worth buying a new computer for.

Y LOS QUE NO QUEREMOS UNIR LAS CUENTAS A FECEBOOK QUE SOLUCION NOS DAN. Mi pregunta es la siguiente es esto es obligatorio o opcional? Porque si es asi No estoy dispuesta a crearme dos facebook ya que tengo dos cuentas muy avanzada, juego desde hace nueve años y me vere obligada a renunciar a mis dos cuentas y decirle a dios kingdoms of camelot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stetsonman View Post
    well thank you for letting us know this in advance....I have played this great game on and off for many years wasted a lot of money playing along the way...but I stopped using facebook long ago like 3 years ago...I began playing logging in at that time only through Kabam and since wonderhill.......I will have no way to merge my built up account to my facebook because the facebook that I originally had with the email address is no longer in existence.....the email address I have associated with my account is still used daily by me but not facebook......The only thing I can say is I wish this had been stated in firum when it was just in the thoughts process of a possibility because I wouldnt have wasted the money I have the last several months especially since mergers......as bucketlist said above....thanks for the great game of many years and the memories.....but I will not be forced to re open a account on a site that sells my personell information in through its messenger app.....you can no longer use facebook without agreeing to their stipulations which includes giving them the rights to have access to all your phone and personell data in your phone. There fore and I am sure there will be many many more like me who played only through Kabam and now wonderhill that also will be saying goobye to the game....you know if this announcement had been made before mergers it would have saved you all a lot of time as you wouldnt have had to merge so many accounts like mine only to once this is official you will once again have dead domains.....I have always loved this game....its why like many I been around so many years.....despite the bad and because of the good....but this is the last nail ion my coffin as it will be many......Facebook stands for many things that are offensive to my family, my race, my country and my religion. i wont be forced to use facebook....I will simply do as many who have left this game and find something new and exciting to play elsewhere in my free time.
    Why, are you unable to make a FB account again? Did FB ban you or something? Just make a new FB account and migrate your game to it.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty12545 View Post
    Well done guys at rockyou/wonderhill this must be the beginning of the end for the game. I will be another not playing on facebook, my browser crashes endlessly on it and not worth buying a new computer for.
    Try a browser that only needs a little bandwidth like Vivaldi. It is Chrome light and barely uses any ram.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ALMA28 View Post
    Y LOS QUE NO QUEREMOS UNIR LAS CUENTAS A FECEBOOK QUE SOLUCION NOS DAN. Mi pregunta es la siguiente es esto es obligatorio o opcional? Porque si es asi No estoy dispuesta a crearme dos facebook ya que tengo dos cuentas muy avanzada, juego desde hace nueve años y me vere obligada a renunciar a mis dos cuentas y decirle a dios kingdoms of camelot.
    Sí, será obligatorio vincular una cuenta de Facebook a su cuenta de Kabam / wonderhill para jugar.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

you miss the entire point of I HAVE NO PLANS TO BE FORCED TO USE FACEBOOK UNDER THIER CURRENT POLICIES IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE SITE ONCE WAS % YEARS AGO....thanks and its been fun fighting you over the years Solar or your alliances.....I will miss that part of the game.....no matter where I played or what name in whatever alliance....we could always count on you, Shammy and others to battle even when no one else would play when the old domains was dead....you were a formidable enemy and helped make the game more competitive and fun in many ways....even if I didnt always see eye to eye with many things said or did by your players at times
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flair View Post
    Why, are you unable to make a FB account again? Did FB ban you or something? Just make a new FB account and migrate your game to it.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast