Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I make a VALID, SERIOUS suggestion.

do u know how long this would take to move from ap to ap to stop u getting it ?

Total Resources
    Gold: 6,068,045,883
    Food: 637,807,994,465,307
    Wood: 328,535,162,339,366
    Stone: 624,846,965,413,733
    Ore: 535,710,725,008,580
    Aetherstone: 41,245,458

if you want an easy farm open yer wallet like the rest of us and glory hole farm them as they watch smfh lol but good luck on your quest lolol

Quote Originally Posted by dego33 View Post
    Instead of posting more scripts & add ons. Why not promote a fix. Like a word or something you have to type into a box, when you go to port. Like a robot check.... One good way to get rid of the auto port script.

Desertions is off, never to be on again. Let's just make the game, were nobody has to ever check on it for a week, & let a bunch of robots run it.
    They are extensions for your browser that can be used outside the game also, not scripts.

I personally dont ascend, nor auto port, & have Quadrillions of resources. I just believe the auto porting is just as bad as ascending, with desertions off, its just another crutch in the game, for people to let it be on auto, & not pay attention to it. Another reason why domains die so quickly.

You're more then happy to come farm me if you can in domain 465.

now 471 is active and tomorrow the next who go die best its to re set desertion on with desetion on = more activity for people

no to desertion so if were not online and our ap's fail we lose all our credit card troops money wasted and never got to use them smfh do u guys even think before u come on here desertion was one of the biggest things that killed the game years and years ago ppl just couldnt do it come back to nothing farmed out with no troops left

turn it on games over get a grip man

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Who_Broke_You View Post
    no to desertion so if were not online and our ap's fail we lose all our credit card troops money wasted and never got to use them smfh do u guys even think before u come on here desertion was one of the biggest things that killed the game years and years ago ppl just couldnt do it come back to nothing farmed out with no troops left

turn it on games over get a grip man
    If you take care of you're game & have it set up, to were you're troops wont walk off, then you wont have desertions. Its a pretty simple logic. When you dont take care of you're game, or have a active alliance, that's when you get desertions.

REFERENCE SECTION
    Name: Rhaegal Alliance: DragonStone
    UID: 198549 FBUID: 100000403591403
    Domain: Gawain467 Playing Since: 17 December 2009
    Lord
    Rhaegal

Might: 352167041997
    Glory:24,094
    [You need 40906 Glory to unlock the next icon]
    Lifetime Glory: 13,984,034
    Title: Monarch
    Alliance: DragonStone

i run a tight ship with my chit been here since the start i dont mean me there is others i have auto transports running round the clock there is others who aint as smart on managing citys and still raid

dego33
    Expert Member

if you take care of you're game & have it set up, to were you're troops wont walk off, then you wont have desertions. Its a pretty simple logic. When you dont take care of you're game, or have a active alliance, that's when you get desertions.

and why does allys have anything to do with troop desertion that is one of the funniest things i have heard who even bothers with food posts in chat they get told swiftly to go get food from a barb and stop being lazy is has nothing what so ever to do with being in an ally or not anything could happen loss of internet locked out for days due to servers being down your pc could finally give up after years of being run to the ground being on 24/7 without any chance of getting logged in to play many things but being in an ally or not doesnt matter lol o well must try harder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12