Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I make a VALID, SERIOUS suggestion.

Can I make a VALID, SERIOUS suggestion.

Can you make the game go down once a day? To kick the people who rely on auto porter's offline...

what you talking about here recently it been going down once a day it seems anyway....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dego33 View Post
    Can you make the game go down once a day? To kick the people who rely on auto porter's offline...

Quote Originally Posted by Stetsonman View Post
    what you talking about here recently it been going down once a day it seems anyway....lol
    Yeah... Which is perfect, cause it kicks the auto porters offline. You know, the ones who don't check on their games for days/ weeks at a time. All they do is port around the domain, collecting years of mists, seen some misted for 1000-2000 days.

Yeah... Which is perfect, cause it kicks the auto porters offline. You know, the ones who don't check on their games for days/ weeks at a time. All they do is port around the domain, collecting years of mists, seen some misted for 1000-2000 days.
    with the add on auto connecting you like auto refresh .. your demand will have no effect .. of course when the server are down you too can not play ....
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

The answer to that is

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/fir...n/reloadevery/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ngjpnjkc?hl=en

Instead of posting more scripts & add ons. Why not promote a fix. Like a word or something you have to type into a box, when you go to port. Like a robot check.... One good way to get rid of the auto port script.

Desertions is off, never to be on again. Let's just make the game, were nobody has to ever check on it for a week, & let a bunch of robots run it.

If the game goes down for one, it goes down for everyone.
    This isn't really a valid or serious suggestion.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

I have to agree with Oxx,this idea is almost as bad as the koc strike page idea,lol,it would really disrupt gameplay and if you cant hit those using that,find another target.
    Never count your dragon eggs before they are hatched

I agree with cometh and Oxx.........and really this was is and always will be a war game....while we all use resources to train so on...fact is that resources are not hard to come by and even players who hate to farm and know how to work TR presets and build cities the right way can easily make enough resources combined with raids to train round the clock...I know many who do that.......your suggestion for ending auto port really shows you simply want to farm as bad as the players using auto port want to hord quadrillions of resources......and the truth is we all at times can and have farmed.....but stop adding to the farming hoarders list....and start to fight.....the players I have the most respect for both allies and enemies in all domains are not those who boast the most resources at all....its those who amass loads of glory and do it without attacking Chiaki and on a weekly basis seem to always at the least have a shark.....those are the fighters and those are the players that keep the game alive and fun....those who do nothing but farm and hoard....we dont even want those types in our alliances
    Quote Originally Posted by cometh View Post
    I have to agree with Oxx,this idea is almost as bad as the koc strike page idea,lol,it would really disrupt gameplay and if you cant hit those using that,find another target.

Most of the game uses auto port for there rezzies but fight out another city like i do just cause you cant get the rezzie back from your farmer should not make u come here to take away there script to keep it away from other farmers after the merge we all well mostly every one got mass trillions i cant ap it so why should i just leave it sitting there to be farmed its not much diffrent to hiding in Ascension Protection with all ur troops stashed there you have to move them just to fight with .... you can glitch more rezzie faster than you can farm it anyway

give your head a wobble lololol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast