Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: research feature suggestion (make koc battle's return to more like they was)

research feature suggestion (make koc battle's return to more like they was)

Your troop stat increase patch gave me an idea as to fix an ever growing problem laid within an ever growing game...

Champion troop bonus are already becoming too high, these stupid levels where one item totally debuffs another player's stats has already become a bit of a farse , so why don't you say make say new research which needs alchemy lab upgrades , which should boosts troops base stats eventually to ten fold on maximum level.

This could be released in stages, stages could need an added build ingredient requirement on top of the higher alchemy lab, the research would in effect boost troop base stats, thus would give you something to sell, Evermore it would also decrease the stupidity of champion troop bonus's but still giving winners an advantage in battle,

As troops stats are increased equally with a zero added to the end of each stat this keeping current ratio's of the variety of troops at the same as to not change anything just merely increase the scale of them.

This would also be a step into making reinforcing more possible again as eventually most or all player's will be maxed out on this feature but still the effect of champions will be greatly decreased by the new(revamped) feature whilst still giving the duel winner some well earned troop bonus's too but without been overboard! Plus it be interesting to see who researches which type of stats first, also research times should be very long as speed ups are still in the plentiful.

The researches could be organised as: in groups example being:-

*infantry attack
    *infantry combat speed
    *infantry life
    *infantry defense
    *infantry range

Followed by a ranged category (as above for a ranged unit type's), a horsed category (as above for a horsed unit type's) ,a siege category (as above for a siege unit type's), and a spell caster category (as above for a spell caster unit type's)each with its own troop stat specific boost

So infantry, horsed, ranged, siege, and spell casters , 5 troop types, each with 5 main stats (6 if you include load which I probably would) attack, defense , life, combat speed, and range , that is a possible 25 (30 with load)researches to do there with say 3 month research times? if you think adding a zero onto the end of these stats it is a 1000% increase, that is a huge jump in one go.

So lets say break it down over 20 levels, with a 50% rise each increase in level , that is 500 researches to do, at say 3 months a time or more, i know throne has a boost to reduce research time, but even brought down to say a month at a time , that's 500 (600 with load) worth of ingredients and 500 months (600 months with load) worth of speed ups needed on top of lab upgrades, this could even be a research added into the HQ as its own building rather than added into the old existing alchemy lab, maybe even research that needs to be done together as an alliance. You could even need 5 ingredients per each individual research to slow the speed of the features growth, tell me you cannot make money of this, it has great prospects for you to market and fix the game for many players at the same time!

The only stats I advice you do not increase would be the hidden base stat been accuracy that i stress must remain the same. Although the load stat would be useful for the weaker players to loot the biggest of hoarders with there one wave a volley.

Please please please give this some serious consideration , I've had many agree this would be a step to fixing the game somewhat for the many whilst keeping spenders in front still.

As a disgruntled player who doesn't invest as much time or money as i once did would find this be a rolled out slow but eventually fix to the big issues of champions been too dominant with there effects over battle , plus the impossibility's of reinforcing that comes from that same issue.

For example , if our cavalry horsed combat speed is 20000 rather than 2000, what is 4000 debuff from a champ, its a couple of rounds been fired upon more but not a wipe out, duel winners still get a good bonus , smaller players get a bigger chance vs bigger players to win a battle even if there losses are bigger as not a total wipe out, result is more players embracing combat without fear of bad losses everytime , but are still ultimately disadvantaged to the spender, result is more opponents for all, more faith in a victory for smaller players, and spenders still get a nice bonus , and with research needing time and ingredients you can control its growth in levels to maximize your sales in its release.

Please do not cast this idea aside so lightly, tweak it as you please , roll it out.

Great Idea! I am curious as to why you dont want accuracy increased?

Something does need to be done about the champ. When someone defending, with this TTS Throne room and champ, can beat a player, whose champ looses and uses a full battle throne room, the game is unbalanced.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

because accuracy shouldn't be increased , equal ranged units meeting in combat kill approx 1 to 1 ratio , if u increased accuracy 1000% like the other stats ranged troops would kill 10 troops in 1 round of battle, which would increase the wipe outs within battles not decrease it , there is nothing wrong with the accuracy stat hence why that doesn't need fixing or altering

Thanks Siege

I'll be sure to include your suggestion in the report this week.

Quote Originally Posted by siege_master470 View Post
    Your troop stat increase patch gave me an idea as to fix an ever growing problem laid within an ever growing game...

Champion troop bonus are already becoming too high, these stupid levels where one item totally debuffs another player's stats has already become a bit of a farse , so why don't you say make say new research which needs alchemy lab upgrades , which should boosts troops base stats eventually to ten fold on maximum level.

This could be released in stages, stages could need an added build ingredient requirement on top of the higher alchemy lab, the research would in effect boost troop base stats, thus would give you something to sell, Evermore it would also decrease the stupidity of champion troop bonus's but still giving winners an advantage in battle,

As troops stats are increased equally with a zero added to the end of each stat this keeping current ratio's of the variety of troops at the same as to not change anything just merely increase the scale of them.

This would also be a step into making reinforcing more possible again as eventually most or all player's will be maxed out on this feature but still the effect of champions will be greatly decreased by the new(revamped) feature whilst still giving the duel winner some well earned troop bonus's too but without been overboard! Plus it be interesting to see who researches which type of stats first, also research times should be very long as speed ups are still in the plentiful.

The researches could be organised as: in groups example being:-

*infantry attack
    *infantry combat speed
    *infantry life
    *infantry defense
    *infantry range

Followed by a ranged category (as above for a ranged unit type's), a horsed category (as above for a horsed unit type's) ,a siege category (as above for a siege unit type's), and a spell caster category (as above for a spell caster unit type's)each with its own troop stat specific boost

So infantry, horsed, ranged, siege, and spell casters , 5 troop types, each with 5 main stats (6 if you include load which I probably would) attack, defense , life, combat speed, and range , that is a possible 25 (30 with load)researches to do there with say 3 month research times? if you think adding a zero onto the end of these stats it is a 1000% increase, that is a huge jump in one go.

So lets say break it down over 20 levels, with a 50% rise each increase in level , that is 500 researches to do, at say 3 months a time or more, i know throne has a boost to reduce research time, but even brought down to say a month at a time , that's 500 (600 with load) worth of ingredients and 500 months (600 months with load) worth of speed ups needed on top of lab upgrades, this could even be a research added into the HQ as its own building rather than added into the old existing alchemy lab, maybe even research that needs to be done together as an alliance. You could even need 5 ingredients per each individual research to slow the speed of the features growth, tell me you cannot make money of this, it has great prospects for you to market and fix the game for many players at the same time!

The only stats I advice you do not increase would be the hidden base stat been accuracy that i stress must remain the same. Although the load stat would be useful for the weaker players to loot the biggest of hoarders with there one wave a volley.

Please please please give this some serious consideration , I've had many agree this would be a step to fixing the game somewhat for the many whilst keeping spenders in front still.

As a disgruntled player who doesn't invest as much time or money as i once did would find this be a rolled out slow but eventually fix to the big issues of champions been too dominant with there effects over battle , plus the impossibility's of reinforcing that comes from that same issue.

For example , if our cavalry horsed combat speed is 20000 rather than 2000, what is 4000 debuff from a champ, its a couple of rounds been fired upon more but not a wipe out, duel winners still get a good bonus , smaller players get a bigger chance vs bigger players to win a battle even if there losses are bigger as not a total wipe out, result is more players embracing combat without fear of bad losses everytime , but are still ultimately disadvantaged to the spender, result is more opponents for all, more faith in a victory for smaller players, and spenders still get a nice bonus , and with research needing time and ingredients you can control its growth in levels to maximize your sales in its release.

Please do not cast this idea aside so lightly, tweak it as you please , roll it out.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

They can start as applying the research to the spellcaster troop type
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

Quote Originally Posted by Grail Knight Lucy View Post
    Thanks Siege

I'll be sure to include your suggestion in the report this week.
    any chance there be some feed back on this , even if it takes a few weeks (as holidays are looming close) i'd be interested on how they perceived the idea, i know quite a few who like the idea

any chance there be some feed back on this , even if it takes a few weeks (as holidays are looming close) i'd be interested on how they perceived the idea, i know quite a few who like the idea
    You will not hear it in here as forums are closing,look for it in the new forums......
    Never count your dragon eggs before they are hatched

Nothing's been said as yet but it will remain in my report until it's done or cast to one side.

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

I have discussed this but with the migration fiasco this idea has been pushed to a back burner. I do have it saved on a document for future discussions with the Developer.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast