Thread: Can Soul Stone Crafting be updated?

Can Soul Stone Crafting be updated?

First I do realize right now that main concern of everyone is getting accounts migrated to facebook once facebook has their issues sorted out.....but I wanted to say it would be nice if after the first of the year if not before.....we could see a update to the soul stone crafting Olin box......reason being the prizes are really outdated. No alliance or player is really looking for Vault or Mine expansion 3 and 4 as many players like me have them by the bag fulls in inventory.....and very few need Redoubt 5....the Jewels are at least usable to more players.....however the Olin chest is not really offering much of a reward for trading in Soul Stones that many players like me have been stacking up in inventory waiting to use them on something more useful than a few jewels and hourglasses that we can get out of DF's so on...these Soul Stones are gotten as rewards from spending on the game in Avalon, Boss and so on.....so would be nice to get something besides the prizes of mine and vault expansions of the early stages...only players in the newest domain of 471 could possible still need these one would think as all older domains most all alliances had the Mine and Vault fully built up way way before mergers even happened..I have even thought maybe have two crafts of different chests so the newer domain could still get these older expansions if needed but the rest could craft more usefull rewards......we are always seeing updates made to the Oswald box for watching ads so on.....so would be nice to see a real update when Rock You has the time to the Olin box.

This is something lucy included in her report, with suggestions from the 3 of us. If anything comes of that, then awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Stetsonman View Post
    First I do realize right now that main concern of everyone is getting accounts migrated to facebook once facebook has their issues sorted out.....but I wanted to say it would be nice if after the first of the year if not before.....we could see a update to the soul stone crafting Olin box......reason being the prizes are really outdated. No alliance or player is really looking for Vault or Mine expansion 3 and 4 as many players like me have them by the bag fulls in inventory.....and very few need Redoubt 5....the Jewels are at least usable to more players.....however the Olin chest is not really offering much of a reward for trading in Soul Stones that many players like me have been stacking up in inventory waiting to use them on something more useful than a few jewels and hourglasses that we can get out of DF's so on...these Soul Stones are gotten as rewards from spending on the game in Avalon, Boss and so on.....so would be nice to get something besides the prizes of mine and vault expansions of the early stages...only players in the newest domain of 471 could possible still need these one would think as all older domains most all alliances had the Mine and Vault fully built up way way before mergers even happened..I have even thought maybe have two crafts of different chests so the newer domain could still get these older expansions if needed but the rest could craft more usefull rewards......we are always seeing updates made to the Oswald box for watching ads so on.....so would be nice to see a real update when Rock You has the time to the Olin box.