Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Migration Issues

Migration Issues

Please post below if you need assistance or have an issue with migration process.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

llady soft 463 468 UID: 9874435 APPLICATION # 807148 and it still does not work

Have passed that along for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MADALEIN View Post
    llady soft 463 468 UID: 9874435 APPLICATION # 807148 and it still does not work

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Lady gloria; server 470; UID: 18026407
    Lady trinity; server 470; UID: 18031690

I'm playing both accounts with wonderhill and using only one E-Mail-Account. I'm switsching to facebook or kabam at the top of wonderhill. Now I wont to split to 2 different facebook-accounts. I need help for that.

http://community.wonderhill.com/foru...d-5th-Dec-2017

Details on what needs doing can be found on the link above.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitahelgaplessow View Post
    Lady gloria; server 470; UID: 18026407
    Lady trinity; server 470; UID: 18031690

I'm playing both accounts with wonderhill and using only one E-Mail-Account. I'm switsching to facebook or kabam at the top of wonderhill. Now I wont to split to 2 different facebook-accounts. I need help for that.

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

I can't believe this is happening. I go to log on to migrate my account and it's not there. someone else's account is there. Raven2, whoever you are, I have your account...do you have mine. Someone at Rockyou has really screwed up now. I'm told by alliance mates that the alliance count has remained the same but I'm no longer on the alliance lists. Where ame I...where is my accout with my 4 domains. And who is this Raven2?

If you are having issues after migrating you need to run CCleaner or Clear your browsing History, Cache, temporary files, local storage, and cookies. Then RESTART (not on and off ) your computer. Many have found this helps.

Before migrating an account, please, please, PLEASE, make sure you LOG out of ALL Facebook accounts. Not the red X but actually LOG OUT. People are migrating accounts on top of their good existing accounts accidentally because they are not fully logging out.

Also, please do not try and "join" "merge" or "combine" your account by putting them both on 1 facebook. This wont work. One account will be deleted completely.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Can someone help me get my account back. I logged in Friday morning with my login credentials but it gave me someone elses account. I am Xevious and I am on 4 domains but the account I logged into is Raven2 and she only has 1 domain. I want my account back. And before anyone asks it had nothing to do with the migration process. I hadn't gotten that far yet.

Please use the link below and submit a Ticket to Customer Support.

If you still have unresolved issues after they've been in touch then please let us have the following:

Player name:
    UID:
    Domain:
    Ticket number:

Brief description of issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevious37 View Post
    Can someone help me get my account back. I logged in Friday morning with my login credentials but it gave me someone elses account. I am Xevious and I am on 4 domains but the account I logged into is Raven2 and she only has 1 domain. I want my account back. And before anyone asks it had nothing to do with the migration process. I hadn't gotten that far yet.

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

lost my fb acoount

Quote Originally Posted by Grail Knight Lucy View Post
    Please post below if you need assistance or have an issue with migration process.
    helllo i play on wonderhill but recently i created a account on fb on 471 called masterdeadpool. i migrated my wonder to facebook and lost my fb account on 471 is there any way to regain the account that i lost? i really invested my time and money in that account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast