Thread: No Lightbringer Sword in Boss Battle

No Lightbringer Sword in Boss Battle

It may say there's a sword and show a sword, but the list only has the lightbringer armour and medal, and when I played all that dropped was the armour and medal!

The original caravan post also said it was the NEW lightbringer's armour but showed a picture of the sword. Even though the title of the message has changed to the sword the picture of the sword is still titled as the armour.

I'm guessing they also forgot to put the sword in the drops?

Has been reported and will be remedied.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_ View Post
    It may say there's a sword and show a sword, but the list only has the lightbringer armour and medal, and when I played all that dropped was the armour and medal!

The original caravan post also said it was the NEW lightbringer's armour but showed a picture of the sword. Even though the title of the message has changed to the sword the picture of the sword is still titled as the armour.

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_ View Post

It is just luck. I got 2 of the swords at level 51 and 68. I have found that if you dont do boss for a few months, the good stuff drops easily. I had 160 saved tokens. Also got all the other lightbringer items that were in the boss.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.