Thread: Need more Champions

Need more Champions

Could we have more champions so that i could use some of the 959 Spectral Shields I have in my inventory and all the rest of the rubbish champion items. Also could we have more TR presets so that I could use some of the 888 Frozen Pillars as well.

Isn't it time someone looked at the prizes being given out as it's the same stuff time and time again.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

That is all you have? and

We need some kind of event other than a ToM to use these up in. I know I can craft Royal Frozen pillars but how many does a girl need? How about a crafting event to change them into a higher MT or FM? Trade 50 for a token?
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

Unfortunately i have to work during the weekend so i'm unable to do event for the whole 23hours that an event runs.

I have other items that are useless such as:

Renaming Ritual Owned:85
    Divine Providence Owned:2592
    Sacred Inspiration Owned:2439
    Sacred Providence Owned:2324
    Spire Illumination Owned:679
    Wall Illumination Owned:259
    Castle Illumination Owned:227
    Rally Illumination Owned:261

I could go on, can't Rockyou come up with a way of using them???
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

solar our saviour has been compliling a list so im sure the prizes will be updated shortly . . . .

. . . . you have lots of Dp' SI and SP which was dropping in the nomads but they then have them in the current boss event as well ( they have also been in most bosses as well as mercs this year ). we only have 8 cities . most prizes if not all are just fillers to entice you to get the one item that has a very low chance of dropping