Thread: Big red delete button

Big red delete button

Could we have a Big Delete Button in the inventory to get rid of useless items???
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

RY would actually have to care about the players before things actually happen. All that is given are theories and excuses. Good luck getting a "Big Delete Button" from RY.

But WHY??!! It is so much more fun to watch people stress over their halloween candy and easter eggs.

They were going to remove the useless items in the merger but some people complained that those were their hard won items and did not want them taken unless they were compensated. And so there we sit with all the useless junk

I think we should be able to do something with all the crests and seals we are still gathering from wilds.
    We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.

If there was a Delete Button then it's up to the player to keep items they want to keep.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions

id like a big red delete button . . . . . which could have a multitude of uses .

I keep requesting that the useless items like Crests and Seals not used for Crafting be removed.

I have also requested that items like Eggs, Candy etc be used for Crafting items we can use.

Not necessarily all the time but for example an Easter Crafting event to use the eggs.

Christmas Crafting event to use up the candy etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC2 View Post
    Could we have a Big Delete Button in the inventory to get rid of useless items???
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache