Thread: Thankyou

Thankyou

I would like it to go on record that we thank all the Knights over the years who have stepped forward and helped when even Kabam and Rockyou have failed to do so. A thankless task and regardless of what some may think have helped so many players it is difficult to quantify how they have helped in keeping the game going

Moving forward who knows twhat the future holds

But a BIG thankyou to all past and current Knights

Thank you, will see you on the other side.
    "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."

Customer Support
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList View Post
    I would like it to go on record that we thank all the Knights over the years who have stepped forward and helped when even Kabam and Rockyou have failed to do so. A thankless task and regardless of what some may think have helped so many players it is difficult to quantify how they have helped in keeping the game going

Moving forward who knows what the future holds

But a BIG thankyou to all past and current Knights
    Thank you for your support thru the good times and the bad.
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the game. You all have been great with assisting players and solving problems.

I also want to thank players who have spent time and hours helping other players. Aderik, Andy, Wellan, and many others who spend time solving issues for others. Forums are about the players!

We are free to choose our paths, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.