Thread: Problems with the Alliance Arcana

Problems with the Alliance Arcana

Chancellors, are you starting alliance arcana and they dont show? Refreshing multiple times sometimes corrects this and other times it doesnt. I am wondering how prevalent this issue is.

Post your alliance name and domain and let me know if you have tried to activate arcana and other than the loss of resources, nothing happens
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

2.2 Bil Alliance Gold, 5.2 Mil Alliance Aetherstone, 120k Alliance Amber, and 16k Arcane Tablets to ThornsofJustice in 464 for Distance Radiation

7.5 Bil Alliance Gold, 10Mil Alliance Aetherstone, 150K Alliance Amber, and 20K Arcane Tablets to MurderDeathKill in 470 for Sovereign Depletion

Both alliances had to reactivate the Bonus.

This issue is lyncked with how quick the chancelor activate its aracana.

Best advice: activate them One by one and refresh in between
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

Quote Originally Posted by zaw View Post
    This issue is lyncked with how quick the chancelor activate its aracana.

Best advice: activate them One by one and refresh in between
    That is good information Zaw. Thank you! I will pass it on to players on KOC Information
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

Also activating an Alliance , THEN activate a personal one, makes the Alliance show/pop up if it was not visible / not showing