Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unable to request materials

unable to request materials

All day today, I have been unable to request materials. When I try to it just comes up blank, with no names of my fellow players to send the request to. Is anyone else having this problem. I figured it would have rectified itself by now. I was going to send in a ticket to support but they require my id number and I'm feeling a little silly, but I don't know where to find that. I checked in Settings but had no luck.

The same thing happened to me today. I did submit a ticket a few minutes ago.

Thanks Karl. I will be interested if it is fixed by tomorrow.

I just went back in to try again and it's all working perfectly again. LOL

So fast forward a couple of months later and the game is doing the same thing again. I cannot request materials from my neighbours. The list of names does not come up. Very frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this? It's been like this all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Dodd View Post
    So fast forward a couple of months later and the game is doing the same thing again. I cannot request materials from my neighbours. The list of names does not come up. Very frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this? It's been like this all day.
    I wrote about this yesterday in another Thread,i'm having the same problem for a couple of days already.
    Hope it will be fixed soon.

Still not working. I just submitted a ticket.

I have been having the same problem. For several days. Can't request materials from friends. What's going on?

This is getting really frustrating. Three full days of not being able to request materials. No response to my ticket submission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast