Thread: Personnal arcana issue : 4 instead of 3

Personnal arcana issue : 4 instead of 3

here is one screenshot

the question is : How is it possible to have more than 3 personnal arcana ?

regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

That question has been asked but no answer has been provided at this time. It doesnt happen consistent enough for RY to be able to observe it.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    That question has been asked but no answer has been provided at this time. It doesnt happen consistent enough for RY to be able to observe it.
    And What ?.. I should wait for someone to recall a question was raised 1 years ago ? ....
    No.

If no answer .. I bet it will be the next exploit
    Last edited by zaw; 03-23-2018 at 07:06 AM.
    The wise woman said

activating a new arcana when a previous is finishing (last seconde) can leads to this.

Please add a bigger timer between 2 requests from the arcana temple Or creat that timer.

regards
    The wise woman said

Thanks for that information Zaw. If you can actually make a video for me or Aderik to pass on the the engineers showing how this happens, it will facilitate it getting repaired quickly. You still have an account in the test domain to work with. If you need items dropped to test with, let me know and I will ask for them for you.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions