Thread: can we have a no TR or Champ tourny

can we have a no TR or Champ tourny

I understand the TR cards and Champs are how rock you makes it money...but when this game was at its top..was when the alliances could rein players...plan out what alliance they were going to hit..now players look at TR...nope i cant touch that..or see a Champ they cant beat...having a no TR or Champ tourny would get old players interested in the game again...maybe save a few from giving up

The idea sounds good. A little more detail would go a long way tho. How do you propose this tournament take place?
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!
    Can't we all just get along this one time?

You can do that in your domains now. I do a Fight Club with 3 areas. 1. TR and Champ 2. TR only 3 no TR no Champ. From experience the TR only is the most popular. The no TR no Champ never has anyone in it or if they are there, they dont stay long. If you want the details on how to set this up, contact me on Facebook.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

Here is my fight club information I send out. Feel free to copy it and use it in your domain

While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

nice : seem you allo hidden path everuwhere
    The wise woman said
    ''Once you're hardened in battle, there's no coming back''

Since you port within a few clicks of the action, why would you use hidden paths?

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    Since you port within a few clicks of the action, why would you use hidden paths?
    1) to hide the attack
    2) to avoid you to change your champ where he is allowed
    3) to add a 2nd wave just before/after the one from a fey
    4) to hit and back when you send your own attack and plunder
    5) ...
    The wise woman said

I guess you have never done one of these events. People participating in them tend to do so with honor. They port in. They scout around to see who is defending. They might even whisper to make sure the opponent is ready and willing. It is all done in the name of fair play.

If you did as you suggested, people would stop defending you. I have had a few try the underhanded methods you suggest and they seem to have difficulty finding defenders for a LONG time after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    I guess you have never done one of these events. People participating in them tend to do so with honor. They port in. They scout around to see who is defending. They might even whisper to make sure the opponent is ready and willing. It is all done in the name of fair play.

If you did as you suggested, people would stop defending you. I have had a few try the underhanded methods you suggest and they seem to have difficulty finding defenders for a LONG time after that.
    It is a war game .. no need to ask or begg to play .. send your attack .. then if the ennemy is defending it is ok .; if not it is not a big deal ... other are defending ..
    The wise woman said