Thread: Game Not Working Correctly

Angry Game Not Working Correctly

For the last week, I have had serious issues on and off accessing and playing the game. Frankly, when I try 4 different browsers and can't get anything accomplished on any of them, it's time to take a break. FYI, IE didn't work at all with latest updates, Palemoon gets as far as loading and freezes. Both Chrome and Firefox have no functionality, IE cant change cities at all. First city is the only one I can do anything in as long as it's not lower on the page because only the top half of the page loads. I can barely see the 8 cities and can't see chat to ask alliance for help. Reports load the report with no other functions like collapsing the report to read further down.
    I don't see any need to sit here and detail the problems. Perhaps if I could send a ticket I just might. Since I can't, I won't. It took me over an hour just to get here because I don't generally use forums any more. Last time I used forums, I took 3-4 months off from the game because issues were not being resolved.
    Guess what? I will be taking yet another extended break simply because if I can't play..... I won't.
    If the problems are resolved quickly, send me an email and maybe I will decide against the long break.
    Till then, maybe I will see you in 3-6 months.... again.

I came back into the game 4 days ago and still haven't been able to use the map. All I get is a green screen, zero functionality. Tried, everything, refresh, reboot, clear cache, remove everything, reload, even did powerwash of computer ( I just use for light internet and gaming) and still a no go. Three separate tickets through RY have gotten me nothing other than a "solved" message. It still doesn't work. Everything else seems ok, just the map is frozen with no features. Some members of my alliances stated that it'll fix itself but I'm not seeing it. I'm using an HP Chromebook (which I don't like) and some in the game say they had similar issues so got rid of chrome. I will try the game on my other laptop, which is Windows 10. If it works, great. If it doesn't, then I guess it's not meant to be.

please try slimjet ( www.slimjet.com)

additionally you can join the KOC Discussion FB page too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SolarsKOCinfoPage/
    Last edited by Aderik; 09-23-2018 at 12:05 AM.