Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event: Player Love Contest: Oct 30th - Nov 06th

BLACKARROW
    UID: 10448151

1. Friends and the great team play in a strategy game.
    2. I would like to personally see a change with maybe adding jewels to champ cards next, could be a bit more fun and a nice aspect in the game for more strategic fun.

Lord Player Domain 465 ,1.teamwork 2.drop rates in some events could be better.

NeMoNiKo
    User Id: 7700571
    Domain: 468

1. At the beginning it was the company of the friends that you are getting to know. Then the desire to learn and win great players. Later help and teach other partners to see the game in an easier way. But finally you realize that what you are always looking for is fun and if you are surrounded by good people better.

2.Currently the problem we have with gold. In recent events we have got clocks to revive the troop but we spent the whole day exploring and looking for gold. Lately I do not enjoy the game so much. I believe that the gold should be obtained more easily and to be able to store in our warehouse the same quantity of gold as apples without being stolen having the protection of the store. I would love to change many more things so that many people will enjoy more in the game.

Lady MadAlice
    UID: 17303914
    Domain: 471

1. What I like most about this game is I have been playing for about 9 yrs and I have been able to forge some great friendships with the people that have played over the years.

2. What I think could change is probably a little different than most think. I think the blocking system should change in messages and chat. I don't know about anyone not in my alliance but when I block someone in the game I still receive messages and chat in game from them. I have reported it several times but it still happens on occasion even though upon checking it still shows them blocked. I think an update to that system would be fantastic.

Lord KHAN
    Domain: 465
    UID: 16573515

1.Mostly i like about koc that it is more challenging and found great people and have a great fun, specially catch up in tr and champion hall is great fun.
    2.I will change inventory system and will make my inventory items available to my other alliance members.

Name: TaylorOfKnox
    UID: 19042179
    Domain: Viridian462

1. The game format fuels my gambling addiction. Really.
    2. Slow down the progress of upgrade tokens. Let people enjoy being at a certain level before they have to scramble to improve.

Lord LIoNo
    UID: 14362356
    Domain: 471

1. What I like most is the social system in place to meet and talk to great people.

2. What I think could be added or changed as you will to the game is spellcaster training. Maybe add an academy building to the game where you can train all spell casters at a faster rate.

lord: dacrazy
    Domain: 472
    User Id: 19180748

1: the people in my alliance, good conversation and helpful people.

2: reduce some of the revive times. some are just way to long to realistically be used. if you send a 900 +k and loss them all of rare troops its months to get them back.

Game Name: Lady LILI441; Domain: Caledwlch463; UID: 7330352;
    Question 1: What i like is being member of the same Alliance for a long time. I love still playing with the same players. We are as a small on-line family and that reason keeps me playing all these years.
    Question 2: I would like to change the vision that the game has about players. There are a lot of accounts used by players just for events while other person cant get in because that domain is closed.
    Last edited by Lady LILI; 10-30-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Game Name: Lady LILI441; Domain: Caledwlch463; UID: 7330352;
    Question 1: What i like is being member of the same Alliance for a long time. I love still playing with the same players. We are as a small on-line family and that reason keeps me playing all these years.
    Question 2: I would like to change the vision that the game has about players. There are a lot of accounts used by players just for events while other person cant get in because that domain is closed.
    Last edited by Lady LILI; 10-30-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast