Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dark Forest Event is updated with Charon's Obol!!

  1. #1

    Dark Forest Event is updated with Charon's Obol!!

    Nov 05,2018

    Dark Forest Event is updated with Charon's Obol!!



    Hear ye, Hear ye

    Lords and Ladies of Camelot,

    Dark Forest turned more diabolical than we realized and it's been heard that Charonís Obol resting there!

    Attack and collect these tokens and craft exquisite rewards in the spire.

    Following will be the items you can receive by attacking dark forest:

    BloodstonePotion of MistRenaming RitualAnimal HideKeterstoneRenaming CelebrationReinforced BagsSturdy Reinforced BagsOhrstoneFertile WindsJourneyman Smith's TokenDragon's StompObsidian RunePortal of OrderStone RuneLesser Lucky TokenPatrizia1M Alliance Food1M Alliance StoneHeavily Reinforced BagsMaster's Token +23LodestoneTiferstoneBlood LustMaster's Token +24Staunch BannerCharon's ObolMerlin's SealProtection StoneMaster's Token +251M Alliance Ore1M Alliance AetherstoneBanner of VigorIron SkinBarkskinTrain with KayLesser Orb of MetallurgyGreater Orb of Metallurgy1M Alliance WoodAuras of AuthorityLesser Ascension Crystal10,000 AetherstoneForgemaster Token +18Lesser Revision1M Alliance GoldMorgana's HourglassArthur's HourglassForgemaster Token +16Deluge RuneForgemaster Token +17Merlin's HourglassBlue Eagle WingsFlax WingPristine Yew BranchBlood FuryGiampaoloPortal of Refuge100,000 GoldThanks for playing Kingdoms of Camelot!

    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    Nov 05,2018

    Dark Forest Event is updated with Charon's Obol!!



    Hear ye, Hear ye

    Lords and Ladies of Camelot,

    Dark Forest turned more diabolical than we realized and it's been heard that Charon’s Obol resting there!

    Attack and collect these tokens and craft exquisite rewards in the spire.

    Following will be the items you can receive by attacking dark forest:

    BloodstonePotion of MistRenaming RitualAnimal HideKeterstoneRenaming CelebrationReinforced BagsSturdy Reinforced BagsOhrstoneFertile WindsJourneyman Smith's TokenDragon's StompObsidian RunePortal of OrderStone RuneLesser Lucky TokenPatrizia1M Alliance Food1M Alliance StoneHeavily Reinforced BagsMaster's Token +23LodestoneTiferstoneBlood LustMaster's Token +24Staunch BannerCharon's ObolMerlin's SealProtection StoneMaster's Token +251M Alliance Ore1M Alliance AetherstoneBanner of VigorIron SkinBarkskinTrain with KayLesser Orb of MetallurgyGreater Orb of Metallurgy1M Alliance WoodAuras of AuthorityLesser Ascension Crystal10,000 AetherstoneForgemaster Token +18Lesser Revision1M Alliance GoldMorgana's HourglassArthur's HourglassForgemaster Token +16Deluge RuneForgemaster Token +17Merlin's HourglassBlue Eagle WingsFlax WingPristine Yew BranchBlood FuryGiampaoloPortal of Refuge100,000 GoldThanks for playing Kingdoms of Camelot!

    How come the tokens I have found but when I go into the spire none of the items are there?

  3. #3

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by demonrizing View Post
    How come the tokens I have found but when I go into the spire none of the items are there?
    I pointed this out in another post with no response. I will say I am glad I am not the only one who noticed. It looks to me like multiple events currently running are revolved around Charon's Obol. It's unfortunate they appear to be useless.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KilledTheGame View Post
    I pointed this out in another post with no response. I will say I am glad I am not the only one who noticed. It looks to me like multiple events currently running are revolved around Charon's Obol. It's unfortunate they appear to be useless.
    Yup again its reminding me of Kabam.

  5. #5
    I ran the DFs and did not delete the reports automatically. I opened each one. I found one Obol. I then let the bot delete the reports. It said I won 2. I think it double counted.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    I ran the DFs and did not delete the reports automatically. I opened each one. I found one Obol. I then let the bot delete the reports. It said I won 2. I think it double counted.
    It shows that I have Charon's Obol Owned:42 but the items are not in the spire to craft.

  7. #7
    The crafting is not entered into the game code yet. When it is, then the spire will have the items you can craft with your Obols.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flare View Post
    The crafting is not entered into the game code yet. When it is, then the spire will have the items you can craft with your Obols.
    Do you have any idea when? The event has been over for a couple of days and we still cannot craft anything using Charon's Obol.

  9. #9
    Crafting recipes

    Now you can craft these items for Charon's Obol
    100 x Charon's Obol for Trophy of the White Bat
    100 x Charon's Obol for Blood Hunter
    100 x Charon's Obol for Scythe of the Dead
    100 x Charon's Obol for Pumpkin Armor
    50 x Charon's Obol for Vespers Greaves
    5 x Charon's Obol for Darkmoon Hourglass
    3 x Charon's Obol for Serpent Hourglass
    5 x Charon's Obol for 600k Axe Riders
    1 x Charon's Obol for 100k Axe Riders

    https://forums.rockyou.com/showthread.php?t=1105142
    Patience is a virtue, Karma's a b!tch. Good things come to those who wait!
    Can't we all just get along this one time?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •