Thread: Where are the Vesper Jousting final Results

Question Where are the Vesper Jousting final Results

when I am playing it shows my position at the top
    but in the list underneath it shows another player in that position
    and doesn't show my position in the list at all.
    as there is a 10 minute update at the end of the event there is no final list of where u ended up.???????????

The final list was generated after the Vespers finished. This was a cross world so your scores were compared to all other domains. If you did not have between 98 to 100% successful hit rate, you were probably not in the final finishers.

I have the list of winners. If you would like for me to double check it for your name. Post it to me with your champ's name and domain.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

it was october 23rds event I finished 19th according to the top score
    domain was 470
    champs name was ragnar
    and I have yet to get my 30 cross boxes
    I have a ticket in but its been over a month

Quote Originally Posted by Exi View Post
    it was october 23rds event I finished 19th according to the top score
    domain was 470
    champs name was ragnar
    and I have yet to get my 30 cross boxes
    I have a ticket in but its been over a month
    I can tell you that once all the domain results were added in that only people who finished in the top 98% wins qualified for anything. This was a cross world and final tabulations looked very different than the results we saw in our domains.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions

If the score in red on the leader board is inaccurate and the final results are different
    than the ones we see and no final results are posted
    then how are we suppose to know our current or final positions ?

The results in red for example see attached pic below show 19th place but in the list below shows someone else in 19th place (off Screen)
    and even though my percentage rate is higher than some others in the list it does not show anywhere in the list below it but in red at the top.

The boss event is a cross world event with an easy to follow leader board and viewing of final results
    Attached Images Attached Images