Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crafting with my trumpet.

crafting with my trumpet.

I can not craft anything with my trumpet and the clock is still ticking. I might not have enough time to complete my task. I have know idea how to resolve this issue without more time what do i do?

I have the same problem; so I just sent that horn to the inventory! Tired of messing with the errors.

Same here..I had 20 hours left...couldnt craft anything. Now only 11 and will fail the mission and end up stuck with the annoying Buy The Mission Pop Up for a Month! We should be given another day!

i agree i have the same problem with mine

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Venable View Post
    Same here..I had 20 hours left...couldnt craft anything. Now only 11 and will fail the mission and end up stuck with the annoying Buy The Mission Pop Up for a Month! We should be given another day!
    i have the same problem with mine if it is not fixed we should get a link to claim the reward at least

I'm having the same problem and I've got 8 hours left to finish. :( It's a small comfort to know I'm not the only one. I hope they fix it in time.

Same problem here! Do you think they are going to give us the reward anyway?

Ok, Im happy its not just me. I haven't played in like 3 years, I see nothing has changed.

I have the sam problem. This request doesn't work anymore

I'am glad to know i'am not alone with this problem, but i haven't been given any resolve as yet. I would think they would at lease give us the prize. Maybe they thought we would use gold to complete the mission. I don't think so. Lol.

I agree i sent a request for more time although i have not heard anything. I'am very disappointed. Oh well what can you do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast