Thread: Bingo by ryzing

Bingo by ryzing

ROCK YOU MEDIA.....Like a thief in the night you took our beloved Bingo by Ryzing away from thousands and thousands who played this game. How could you? No word no email NOTHING. Even the money we were owed-- A BIG FAT NOTHING. SO SAD

they are ignoring us!!!! rock you owes me $1500.00 and got nothing but bullshit lies for over a year about when it was coming!!!

YUP.. They think nothing of this.. no conscience whatsoever.. Soooooo much money owed to everybody, and all they did was lie to us all to buy themselves more time.

Money owed from bingo by ryzing.

They sent me tax form for 2017. I had won 1960.00 and they never paid me.

Report to the irs! Or if you didnot they will think you are hiding money from these thieves!!!!!

They are guilty and not answering , lisa marino is the ceo an should be ashamed of herself! Karma will find them, they in hiding they new what they was doing, and they have been reported to the bbb, ftc and the attorney general, and people should call irs bec they may make false claims and say they paid people when they did not and you could get audited!!!!!!!

They are guilty and not answering , lisa marino is the ceo an should be ashamed of herself! Karma will find them, they in hiding they new what they was doing, and they have been reported to the bbb, ftc and the attorney general, and people should call irs bec they may make false claims and say they paid people when they did not and you could get audited!!!!!!!

I would boycott all there games!!!

try this phone rock You try this 650 996 0086 ask for Lisa see if you get her