Thread: The time has come

The time has come

My garden is full and upgraded as much as possible. I have reached level 200 and can go no further. The few (five) items I have left that are not at maximum cannot be upgraded further because, for two weeks now, I cannot request from friends...the game will not connect To server. And even if it did, it wouldn't be enough to move me to the second window in level 44.

I am fed up with the futility of this game, knowing that it will never be fixed and that ads is all RockYou gives a darn about.

Therefore, i am deleting my game.

Apologies to all who are friends to 18th Dynasty or who have asked me to add. For tjose of you who still can progress, I regret that I will no longer be able to help you with energy or gifts of material to upgrade your buildings.

Carol

I, too, am in the same boat as you Carol. I had been unable to connect to server after almost reaching the same stage as you on both my gardens. I am sorry you lost your game. You were a good neighbour. I hope to return by restarting my game. Hope to meet you again through this game. Cheers!

Looking for neighbours for my garden Anastasia2. Play id play49481018096. Please add me.

Looking for neighbors. My ID GeeGeeQueen