Thread: shockwave flash crashes

shockwave flash crashes

shockwave flash crashes over an over . When trying to change clothes it takes 4 min between pieces and will crash . having trouble in cafe cant click on anything outside area .

What browser do you use? I've hardly had any issues with Chrome, and even though the newer versions say "Plug-in blocked" it still works pretty well. Always make sure that your Flash plugin is up to date, the source of your crashing could be that it's outdated

im on chrome been playing this game since it started have same problem on pc an laptop flash player up to date

Quote Originally Posted by mysticgirl916 View Post
    What browser do you use? I've hardly had any issues with Chrome, and even though the newer versions say "Plug-in blocked" it still works pretty well. Always make sure that your Flash plugin is up to date, the source of your crashing could be that it's outdated
    I use Chrome and I still get constant "Shockwave Flash is not responding" messages. It REALLY takes away from the joy of the game. :-(

I also use Chrome, and it freezes for seconds with almost every click on something, and it does take forever to change clothes

I use Chrome as well and I also have issues with the Shockwave Flash. And it takes away the fun of dressing her - when it takes so long for the item to appear on her.