Thread: You are making it harder to finish goals when we are so busy

You are making it harder to finish goals when we are so busy

We are busy with Christmas, so why make it so hard to complete our goals/????? The first two items on the new one require 5 hours, then 8. Not right.

Agree. The Christmas Tree Lighting quest is the 4th one in a row that expired before I could finish it. The quests are getting harder to complete. I play at least twice every day and still run out of time.

Watch out, there's a New Year's one that just started today and the crafting times are just horrid!

mysticgirl916 ~ The crafting times seem to be getting longer and longer! We all are feeling the quality changes since CGL's move to India. The long, multi-crafting times just make an already BORING game that much more so. If the "rewards" were worth it, the effort would be substantiated, but they are not. Long-time players have enough clothing, 'pages' and 'pages' of clothing - as well as furniture, but nothing new and exciting - with no innovative upgrades in years. I used to spend an embarrassing amount of money on this game, but I have no reason to do so now. There seems to be a mutual disrespect between the players and the "programmers." They get back at us by making the missions harder and longer, while all that we can do is withhold our money - or not do them (as has been the case too many times lately.) You were a huge proponent of this game - and your frustration gives credence to our legitimate complaints. We can only hope for change in the New Year.

My New Year's resolution is to stop playing the game and mostly because of these last crafting missions. If you are my "bestie" I apologize and if I get the chance I will send your requested items but at some point I will just be completely done with this. It's really too bad, in the beginning I had so much fun, spent money, was a VIP member and was excited to play. Now it's a chore, so it's time to say good-bye. Happy New to all!