Thread: Rebecca Mossman Gardens of Time need neighbors

Red face Rebecca Mossman Gardens of Time need neighbors

Gardens of Time game -recently started again after losing everything in my garden including all my progress and neighbors now I have none. Message -GOT with request. Not sure how to add its been so long.

Hi Rebecca am also starting over after a couple of years. I need neighbors please send a friend request Meredith Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Mossman View Post
    Gardens of Time game -recently started again after losing everything in my garden including all my progress and neighbors now I have none. Message -GOT with request. Not sure how to add its been so long.
    Just sent you a friend request. I am restarting after a few years and am looking for neighbors

I'm looking for neighbors - just don't know how to do this! Please add me... Thx

It is easier to add people if they have your URL: for your facebook page......Also helps to send a message to their facebook messenger stating you are a GOT player.

I am adding my URL:- https://www.facebook.com/diane.arding for anyone who wishes to be my neighbour, please remember to send me a message telling me you are a GOT player .......i would LOVE to be your neighbour

Please add me. I need neighbors badly. I can't finish my wonders. I have 3 or 4 in inventory but not enough neighbors to finish them. My play id is play53020510342. Thanks