Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WLP and FB Credits

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Colhoun View Post
    Why can't the same Ultra Rare be available for purchase for FB Credits AND WLP's?

In other FB games, I have seen the identical item for sale for FB Credits, and the in-game currency at the SAME time.
    Why is RockYou ignoring this?

Susan James
    i was awarded 2 trophys 5 wlp each then the wlp was taken away why is this pls in total 10 wlp r owing 2 me

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Colhoun View Post
    Why is RockYou ignoring this?
    I have sent this is as a suggestion to our developers. The moment I hear back additional information, I will be sure to let you know! Thanks for your persistence and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan James View Post
    i was awarded 2 trophys 5 wlp each then the wlp was taken away why is this pls in total 10 wlp r owing 2 me
    Have you contacted our Support site to report this? If not, please head on over there, http://zooworld1.rockyou.com/Support/, to submit a ticket and make sure this is resolved as quickly as possible for you! Thank you!

The "new" support page is completely messed up, doesn't even open all the way!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trellen Russey View Post
    The "new" support page is completely messed up, doesn't even open all the way!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Trellen,

I was just able to load it with ease. Can you try loading it in a different browser? You should see a place for you to type your issue. From there, it will take you to relevant FAQs and if you'd rather speak to someone directly, you'll have the option to submit a ticket there as well!

No, the previous answer from Tam-Anh is just a lame excuse. Facebook has mandated all game applications not to accept real money from their users directly (i.e. permit via FBC merely), but has never barred them from subsequently converting FBC to their own respective premium currencies (like FV cash, WLP, etc.) for selling their virtual goods. That is why I have never seen the other leading game applications pushing their items for sale for FBC Only; however, some of them do push the identical items for sale for both FBC and the in-game premium currency at the same time instead. In fact, certain major games such as Farmville, etc. even vend their items for their own premium currencies as the only means. Apart from allowing players to convert FBC to their own premium currencies, these games usually also award their players some of such premium currencies upon levels up, fans feed, lottery wins and the like. So there is basically no difference between these games and Zoo World. Why these games can sell their items for their own premium currencies as the only means but Zoo World can't, then? Even though Zoo World said they have to retain certain nos. of FBC items in their shop, why couldn't they change some of those current WLP Baby Rares to WLP Brand-new Ultras? They are both pixel images after all!

In addition, our another crucial concern is about their present ways of releasing FBC animals. We all consider that the releasing frequencies are too close and also the allowable time frames for buying such are too short, but so far they didn't listen as well. I would highly appreciate if the Zoo Devs. could give serious consideration to all our sentiments on this matter.

Quoted from another Relevant Forum Thread:
    [What happened to this game? Will you listen to all of us?]
    http://forums.rockyou.com/showthread...8169#post28169

Ditto and agree. The optional FBC and WLP currencies for purchasing any premium animals should be able to zip up our interests in chasing more new animals and joining this game again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12