Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warning..fbc animals

warning..fbc animals

alot of people are not getting the fbc animals that are being sent to them. I bought and sent out 13 of the new bellbird baby. my fbc were taken but animals were not sent

Same goes for me; sent the firebird and it was not received!

The same thing happened to me; I bought the Firebird with facebook credits; had 3 and paid for $1.70; my shadoe did not receive it. I am placing a ticket to get this taken care of.

I sent out firebird and bellbird baby none were received what do I do now mioney was taken yet no animals that I paid for received any advise please

A few of my friends also sent me the bellbird baby. Their credits were deducted and I did not receive the gift. They put in a ticket but have not heard anything. It would be nice if they would let us know they are aware and working on at least getting people their facebook credits back.

Hello all,

Please report this to our Support site to get all these issues resolved as soon as possible! http://zooworld1.rockyou.com/Support/

I apologize for the troubles and our Support team will be able to investigate this further and resolve these issues for you!

My friends did report it and they have not heard anything and the bellbird baby is running out of town to buy.

two animals weren't received the baby bellird and the kakapo ... hope you get it fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by Apache Bear View Post
    I sent out firebird and bellbird baby none were received what do I do now mioney was taken yet no animals that I paid for received any advise please
    Put in a ticket and don't let loose until they are sent or your money has been refunded, bug them everyday, a few times if you have the time! They'll probably send them because refunding money is not what they like to do.

I sent a baby bellbird and kakapo to a zoomate, she never received them and I lost 15 FBCs. I would like to have these refunded or the animals sent to Phyllis Motley. Thank you for your help.

Angry Another purchase for a zoomate not received

I bought the new baby moa in the shop using facebook credits/paypal, 2 each for my shadoe fox. She has not received them! Please fix this issue as we are spending money and not getting what is paid for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast