Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix the Breeding Section so we can find the animals faster !!

it takes so long to breed animals. and than just to turn around and have to spend to get island or something. We need help, takes to long to get wlp......

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Swan View Post
    I agree. It would be nice to be able to sort our animals by breeding times, and have the ones that are complete go to the end of the list. I also would like to see breeding that cost wlp moved to the end also. Let the owner of the zoo sort the way he/she wants to.
    I think this is a good idea. I see back on 3/26/14 that Joe said he would forward the suggestion. Guess it got lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Hi everyone

I'll forward this suggestion over. If you have other ideas or feedback let us know.
    Joe, this was requested back March 2014 and has not happened. You this the devs could do something?

I will start this by saying that the search option you added to the breeding is fine if you know the number of hours for all the animals you want to breed. But as you know no one can remember all the breeding times for each animal, when I breed animals I like to breed the animals that will finish at the same time but the way the breeding section is at this time it takes me anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to scroll through all the animals to find animals with the same amount of breeding times, So if you would arrange the animals by hours I could get my breeding done much faster. Please change the breeding section, and if you could have the animals that we are done breeding moved to the end of the list that would be nice. PLEASE FIX THIS

we would love to have a way to sort breeding! i know in the beginning we did but it diapered i would like to be able to sort by breeding time, rarity, cost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12