Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix the Breeding Section so we can find the animals faster !!

Curnell Selby

Red face Fix the Breeding Section so we can find the animals faster !!

I will start this by saying that the search option you added to the breeding is fine if you know the number of hours for all the animals you want to breed. But as you know no one can remember all the breeding times for each animal, when I breed animals I like to breed the animals that will finish at the same time but the way the breeding section is at this time it takes me anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to scroll through all the animals to find animals with the same amount of breeding times, So if you would arrange the animals by hours I could get my breeding done much faster. Please change the breeding section, and if you could have the animals that we are done breeding moved to the end of the list that would be nice. PLEASE FIX THIS

I agree. I also spend lots of time scrolling thru the animals, looking for same breeding times and animals still needing breeding to be completed. It was would great to move those that are done to the final level at the end of the list so we don't have to spend so much time scrolling thru those.

I agree. It would be nice to be able to sort our animals by breeding times, and have the ones that are complete go to the end of the list. I also would like to see breeding that cost wlp moved to the end also. Let the owner of the zoo sort the way he/she wants to.

Alex Wilkinson
    A great idea. Hopefully, the powers that be, will take note? As we are all trying to breed, for the extra WLP's, it makes sense, that we want it to be easier to find the animals that still need to be bred to Adamantium, and having the completed animals sent to the back of the list is common sense. It would also be MUCH easier, if the animals were grouped in the same "time to breed" area. Thank you for any consideration, on these matters

I think it would cut down on time deciding which animal to breed if you could separate them between wlp and cash animals. I have so many wlp animals that will never get bred and it is hard looking to find my cash animals that I want to breed. Also I do not think it is fair that once we already purchased the wlp animals that we should be charged more then what our reward will be for breeding them doesn't help us at all.

Hi everyone

I'll forward this suggestion over. If you have other ideas or feedback let us know.

Curnell Selby
    if you could make this happen there would be many happy zoo keepers for zooworld 1

It would also be nice to have two options...one by hour and one alphabetically...so we could do our search for the animals to breed either way...

I agree and hope when Joe forwards it over they do listen to the players. Everyone is trying to breed like crazy to keep up with all the animals and it appears there is another buildable coming soon so we want to earn for those as well as daily sales. Any time I can save in my zoo is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerri Turner View Post
    I agree and hope when Joe forwards it over they do listen to the players. Everyone is trying to breed like crazy to keep up with all the animals and it appears there is another buildable coming soon so we want to earn for those as well as daily sales. Any time I can save in my zoo is appreciated.

OF COURSE WE ALL AGREE, on this one! Almost 1 1/2 year later , all we get is yet another tree with animals for REAL cash...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast