Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RockYou would love your suggestions & ideas!

While using Words of Wonder via Facebook, I would like the ability to turn OFF Messages where it is asking you to invite friends. I delete them and they come right back.

Thank you

I simply leave those alone Betty. Deleting them does no good. I wish many Facebook games would turn off invites, but that would defeat their purpose it seems.

Why do we have to keep every Ally we accept in our profiles? After 3 years so many of them are not even playing anymore. The only way to remove them is to block them as a Facebook friend and some, although do not play, are still good friends. I would like to be able to choose who I keep as an ally. Those who I play with and who play regularly. We don't have to remain Facebook friends to help each other, but always have to be allies?

You can't make words without vowels. Just sayin'.

Words with no vowels

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Beecher View Post
    You can't make words without vowels. Just sayin'.
    Hi Janice. There are indeed many words with no vowels. I have used a few of them. BRR PFFT SHH TSK . The rest that I can think of are, CRWTH CWM HMM PHPHT PHT SHH TSK TSKS TSKTSK and yes, TSKTSKS. I think I have used BRR the most. I hope these help you.

One more ink to go, out of moves need to buy gold - buy gold does not get added to my present game so I can't get 3 more moves.
    Can you fix it so the gold is credited at the time of purchase ?

Hi, Jenny, here's an idea: Shorter missions. It's going to take 20 hours for a chair on The Golden Weavils mission and it's not even a nice looking chair. This is Ridiculous! Sorry but whoever thinks up these missions and especially the time it takes to create objects must have a sadistic side to them. This is the best way that I can describe this person(s). I love the game but sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

I think it is way past the time for some changes on city girl life such as new careers example Nurse, School Teacher, Doctor or Lawyer also we need a couple of new houses or apartment layout. The shops need to stock some new clothes, accessories, hair styles and colors do not for the shoes. It has been the same old thing year after year. I personally stopped playing for some time and came back and there was nothing new if you want to keep players interested playing and spending their hard earned dollars make changes pronto! Please take our suggestions seriously you guys have been very lazy! You effort for impovements gets a D-

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Jordan View Post
    I simply leave those alone Betty. Deleting them does no good. I wish many Facebook games would turn off invites, but that would defeat their purpose it seems.
    Thank you, Facebook!! They finally removed those three useless invites last month!!

The only invites you see now are from people sending you an invite. Most are from friends you are already allied with but are not on the Friend List so an invite has to be sent to Potential Allies, so they can send more than one gift without the tab closing each time!! Very few on my Friend List still play. 100 out of the 256 allies play actively with me. Dead people are still there!! But that is a whole other issue. Thanks again, Facebook!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast