Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RockYou would love your suggestions & ideas!

Lightbulb RockYou would love your suggestions & ideas!

Please post all your suggestions and game ideas in this forum!

We read all feedback and ideas and forward them to be considered by the developers.

Look forward to seeing all the interesting discussions taking place in these forums!

Thanks!

Ruth Malloy
    Hi,

I'm really enjoying Words Of Wonder but find the ads annoying (obviously). Since we can watch ads to get gold, why not add those adds [that pop up that we are, quite literally, FORCED to watch to continue] to the counting for gold. That would made them somewhat more bearable & maybe I wouldn't just quit your app so often. Thanks.

Irene Bizon
    I have made the suggestion that you should hide book titles in the levels tell us which level and a hint eg how many words or a singular title. It would amuse us while waiting for next chapters also a small bonus if we get it would be good . I think Watson would like it too he is quite a bibliophile after all is he not

Lynda Naatz Richter
    I am at 435, and the levels are just no fun anymore. You are wayyyyy too chintzy with bonuses, you put too much crap (crystals, AND bombs, AND swirl stones..) Either start giving us the bonuses or I will quit. I notice ABSOLUTELY no one else is at this level... Wonder why?!

I love the game but there are loading issues. The ads take waaaay too long to display and appear at every turn. And then I get to delete the same friend suggestions every single day. ()You seem to be insistent that I invite Jackie, Suzanne and Melinda or else!!) And also, there should be a limit to how long you have to wait for other people to provide the tools that you need to move on. Just allow me to advance! And YES, I clear my cache regularly!!!!

Hello everyone,
    One suggestion is to win 2 gold instead of 1 for watching the ads.. that may inspire players to watch them more often. Also, we need more ways of getting boosts other than buying gold. Daily rewards would be nice.. 6 days of getting boosts and the 7th day get gold would be very nice. I've made this suggestion before, but no response. Thank you for listening.

I think you are onto something there Carol Ann. I (Owlet) miss the Playdom days of getting boosts too. Rock You is all about the Ads, and really that is where we lost our fun. Watching a zillion Ad's is just no fun. I hope someone does come up with other ways for the fans to earn and get boosts.

Thank you for the Mystery Bonuses!

Hi I would really like to see a live chat started as candy crush soda has done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast