Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/01/2014 - Hello my name is Pebbles! Your Gardens of Time Community Manager!

Hi Pebbles,

Nice to meet you, and thank you for answering my friend Arabella's question!

Johanny

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    Hi Arabella,

Thank you for your question.

We are currently working on the mobile version and will have updates soon!

Thanks!
    Pebbles
    mGOT play-ID: Johanny
    mGOT garden name: ! AmourWasBack16Oct2015
    http://gardensoftimemobile.wikia.com...me_Mobile_Wiki
    http://bit.ly/gotmo

JagCat Travis
    Hi Pebbles!

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice to have someone to contact here. I am already registered with RockYou forums and support, however the link you provided above does not work. When I click to log-in with my FB account, I just get returned to the same page. I was able to file a ticket three days ago, and received an acknowledgement at this link:

http://rockyou.zendesk.com/home

I have also encountered several other players who have had no luck with the link you provided. Can you clarify, please?

Thank you,

JagCat

p.s.- is Bam-Bam nearby?

Deborah Calvin Jellison
    Why is it that many of my crystal requests are not able to be filled by my friends. Also, I have been requesting crystals directly from my friends, I see them arriving in my inbox, however, they are not added to my crystal count. Very difficult to accomplish levels when road blocks keep jumping into the game, and I am not paying for crystals.

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for your report regarding crystals. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance:

http://gardensoftime.rockyou.com/Support/

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Calvin Jellison View Post
    Why is it that many of my crystal requests are not able to be filled by my friends. Also, I have been requesting crystals directly from my friends, I see them arriving in my inbox, however, they are not added to my crystal count. Very difficult to accomplish levels when road blocks keep jumping into the game, and I am not paying for crystals.

Hi JagCat,

Some players have reported using Internet Explorer does cause issues with logging in. Please try another browser if you are using Internet Explorer. I am happy to hear that the Support team got back to you.

Where is Bam-Bam?! I need to go back in time to find him!
    Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by JagCat Travis View Post
    Hi Pebbles!

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice to have someone to contact here. I am already registered with RockYou forums and support, however the link you provided above does not work. When I click to log-in with my FB account, I just get returned to the same page. I was able to file a ticket three days ago, and received an acknowledgement at this link:

http://rockyou.zendesk.com/home

I have also encountered several other players who have had no luck with the link you provided. Can you clarify, please?

Thank you,

JagCat

p.s.- is Bam-Bam nearby?
    Last edited by Pebbles; 07-11-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Bonnie Sherrill
    I am having all the issues addressed above plus many more and yes I have created a support ticket, several as a matter of fact. I don't think it should take a week and still no response from Rock You. Would like to know when the loading issues will be fixed !!

Jo Hoeppner
    I guess I'm wondering, IF I am ever able to play the game again, if the time will be extended to finish the latest Time Machine quest. It's been over a week since I was able to last play and I was working on it with the intention of finally finishing one. It's very frustrating to sit here and watch all of my neighbors just playing away and I can't even get in.

Hi again, Pebbles.

To give you a little background related to JagCat's post where RY's Zendesk support link is referenced....

PD used Zendesk for their support. RY does have a Zendesk account also. So, it was easy to make the assumption that RY would be using Zendesk for their support as well. What happened on FB was that some well-meaning players posted that everyone should register at RY's Zendesk so they'd be ready when the support there went live :-(

Of course, as it turns out that was premature. Many of us have been trying to get the word out that that information did not come from RY, it's the incorrect site to use, and we've been providing the correct link for the actual support page. However, it's not reaching everyone :-(

It is correct, though, that something is wrong with the log-in process. I have no problem, but many players - while able to access other sections of your website - can not log in to Support through the RY link. They either get kicked out, or get an invalid log-in msg.

If you could pass that info along to the RY team, it would save a lot of headaches :-)
    Last edited by NY Minute; 07-02-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Jo Hoeppner
    Yep, it's been over a week now since I was able to successfully get into my game. I was on my way to finishing the Time Lab but I guess that's out the window. The lack of response does not bode well for the future if you ask me. I turned in a support ticket last week and here I sit cruising the forum looking for answers. I'm not usually so cynical but this is just ridiculous.

Lori France
    HI Pebbles, Thank you and welcome. Have a wonderful day

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast