Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/01/2014 - Hello my name is Pebbles! Your Gardens of Time Community Manager!

07/01/2014 - Hello my name is Pebbles! Your Gardens of Time Community Manager!

Hello Time Agents!

Welcome to RockYouís Gardens of Time Community. My name is Pebbles and I am the newly appointed Community Manager for Gardens of Time.

I have been anxiously awaiting to address issues, concerns, and suggestions for our new community. I am here to help bridge the gap between players and the Gardens of Time team in order to give you the best Gardens of Time experience possible! It is important to me that players feel this community is comfortable and inclusive, and I am always open to feedback on how we can make this happen!

Please visit Gardens of Timeís Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to answer some of the most commonly asked questions. Once you are there, start describing your issue and browse the FAQs to find all the information you need.

Click here to access our Gardens of Time FAQs for help: http://gardensoftime.rockyou.com/faq/

Do you have a question about Gardens of Time? Get all your questions and concerns answered over at our Support site.

Once you're there start describing your issue and browse the FAQs to find all the information you need. If you are still left with a question, donít worry. We are here to help! Go ahead and create a Support Ticket and youíll hear back from one of our helpful advocates soon!

Click here to access Gardens of Time Support: http://gardensoftime.rockyou.com/support

I am aware of a few issues players are currently experiencing, and I appreciate your patience as I work to update players!

I am really excited to meet you all here in the Forums!

Explore Gardens of Time

Pebbles!
    Last edited by Marius; 06-17-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Hi Pebbles - do you know why every times I m trying to load my game a pop up come up before I can accept the requests sent by my friends - Lost connection Refresh - my browser and flashplayer are up to date and cleared before I start to load the game - I know I m not alone in this situation - if I can have an answer ll be great ! I know it s a big job to transfer this game from Disney but just let me know something about this matter - thank you All the best

Hi Brigitte!

Please contact Customer Support for further assistance here:

http://gardensoftime.rockyou.com/Support/

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pebbles; 07-02-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Hi Pebbles,

Just a quick thank you and welcome!

Have a wonderful day!
    Arabella

Hi again Pebbles,

LAmour posted this question in another thread, but I thought I would share it here as well. I look forward to your response!

"I have a question about this GOT forum. I was wondering: is this GOT forum for both discussing Facebook Platform and Mobile platform?
    Or is this Facebook only, and will there be a separate forum for Mobile platform?

The GOT game of both platforms is quite different. Facebook version is much more extensive then the Mobile version. I think posting questions from both platforms on one forum is confusing, in that case."

NanNa Ann
    There are alot of players experiencing difficulties in loading the game and kept from disconnecting from it , then not being able to play for days on end........Pebbles please check into this problem and address it as soon as possible so the players may continue on with chapters, items to finish and events that will soon expire......thankyou so much.

NanNaNn

Hi Arabella,

Thank you for your question.

We are currently working on the mobile version and will have updates soon!

Thanks!
    Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Hi again Pebbles,

LAmour posted this question in another thread, but I thought I would share it here as well. I look forward to your response!

"I have a question about this GOT forum. I was wondering: is this GOT forum for both discussing Facebook Platform and Mobile platform?
    Or is this Facebook only, and will there be a separate forum for Mobile platform?

The GOT game of both platforms is quite different. Facebook version is much more extensive then the Mobile version. I think posting questions from both platforms on one forum is confusing, in that case."

Hi NanNa,

Thanks for reporting your issue. Please contact Customer Support regarding issues with loading.

http://gardensoftime.rockyou.com/Support/

The team is already aware and I have escalated all the reports from the Forums.

Thank you for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue.

Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by NanNa Ann View Post
    There are alot of players experiencing difficulties in loading the game and kept from disconnecting from it , then not being able to play for days on end........Pebbles please check into this problem and address it as soon as possible so the players may continue on with chapters, items to finish and events that will soon expire......thankyou so much.

NanNaNn

Shortypuffpuff Oram
    Fix the load issue

Diana Lis
    Hi Pebbles!

Just wanted to say hello!
    I was wondering...will someone be posting quest lists for each new story chapter and crystal chapters?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast