Thread: More Freebies or Moves Please!

Sally Kennedy

More Freebies or Moves Please!

Could you please set up a way for us to earn more gold and give us some more free boosts once in a while. I know you have to make money on the game by having players buy boosts, but some of the levels are so difficult to get through that it costs too much money to keep playing. I spent way too much one month just trying to figure out how to get through some of the higher levels. It was more than I can afford right now. I could have bought something that I really needed with that money. I enjoy playing the game, but unless it gets cheaper to play, I may have to give this up. The other option would be to give us more moves in the more difficult levels. It seems in those levels, that every move you make gets blocked by something, making it impossible to pass without using boosts. I'm thinking there are a lot of frustrated people trying to play the game and they will probably not stick with it unless it is more user friendly.

Another idea is to set up a tournament to allow us to win gold by playing in the tournament. The other company did this once and then never did it again. It did help to be able to earn gold that way.

Charlotte Lancaster Godbyr
    You need to change the number of quills 7 is way tomany ,The most i can get is 4.To many things blocking.480 level @ rows of ribbons,slepper & bombs.with only 28 moves !

Hi Sally and Charlotte,

Thank you for writing into the Words of Wonder Forums, and sorry for the delay response. Please do know that this game is a free game to play and that all options of purchasing boosts, other in-game items, or becoming a members of the Keeper's Society is 100% optional and used a special option for players that would like to get them. The game is designed to play for free however it is very hard and the boosts and other in-game additions make it easier to progress in the game and of course much faster.

In regard to getting free items or boosts for playing, make sure to check your Achievements as it may be possible that you have earned some rewards for your success in the game. It may be possible that you have some earned boosts in your achievement books! Try taking a look at your profile icon on the upper right corner of your game map and see what Achievements you can reach and give it a try. Anything with a ribbon and gift box on it will contain a special prize. Also, do know that we have recently implemented a new feature called Watch to Earn. Watch to Earn will allow players to earn free gold in the game for watching ads. Watch to Earn can be accessed by clicking on the purple television icon on the bottom left hand side of your game screen, or bottom right hand side of your map screen, and also by also in the Wonder Newspaper that can access on the upper right hand corner of the screen as well. Other than that, you can accept gifts from friends that include, Diamonds, Energy, and +1 Moves.

I hope this helps and that this is found useful for you moving forward in the game!

Thanks,
    Shelly Rose
    Community Manager- Words of Wonder

The suggestion of a tournament is a great idea, and unfortunately is not an option in the game right now. However, I will send your suggestion to the game design team to look into. Thanks for playing, and have fun continuing your adventure through the storybook!

Thanks for playing, and I hope this helps!

Thanks
    Shelly Rose
    Community Manager- Words of Wonder