Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 08/14/2014 - Gardens of Time iPhone/iPad Site is Live!

08/14/2014 - Gardens of Time iPhone/iPad Site is Live!

Welcome to the Rockyou Family!

Disney and RockYou would like to thank our players for the overwhelming support you’ve offered regarding our joint decision to transition Gardens of Time Mobile. Our players’ feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to maintaining the same great experience that has made each of you such loyal and avid gamers over the last few years.

Unfortunately given our contractual requirements, if you had not accepted RockYou’s Terms of Service (TOS) between 4/30 and 6/26, you will appear as a new player to the game.

We thank you for your patience during this period of transition.

Explore Gardens of Time on Facebook here: https://apps.facebook.com/gardensoftime

FREE iPhone/iPad Gardens of Time install here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidd...473326170?mt=8

Gardens of Time Mobile Site: http://gardensoftimemobile.rockyou.com/

Do you have a question about Gardens of Time? Get all your questions and concerns answered over at our Support site. We are here to help! Go ahead and create a Support Ticket and you’ll hear back from one of our helpful advocates soon!

Click here to access Gardens of Time Support: http://gardensoftimemobile.rockyou.com/support

Have a great idea for the game? Want to meet new Time Agents? Have questions about the game and need help? Head on over to our forums. You can get support by players for players.

Let’s create a new space for our growing Community for players of Gardens of Time Mobile to interact with each other. We’ll post new information, announcements, and drop by the threads to see what is happening in our Community. Be sure to share your thoughts and feedback and meet your Community Manager and other Time Travelers.
    Last edited by Pebbles; 09-09-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Donna Massey
    I have done everything and my level is back to 1 , why, I waited almost 2 months to play again and now that I can everything is gone?

I did accept RockYou's TOA (as this was the only way to be able to play) and was able to play for a day or so. Now I can't get the game to load (going on 2months). I refuse to delete and reinstall the game unless I am guaranteed to have all my gold and silver PLUS an additional sizeable sum of gold. What IF anything is being to done to resolve this issue so those of us who are facing the"CAN NOT CONTACT SERVER" message can be able to play?

What we need from you now is not thanks for our support but clarification about whether our previous games are gone for good and we need that NOW, we have waited long enough. Many long term players ,myself included ( I was at level200) who have spent time and money on this game need to know EXACTLY what the situation is.
    Tickets put in 6 weeks ago have had a generic response but no individual acknowledgement, this is shameful .
    Your priorities are clearly the Facebook version and not us, since you post numerous times about that but nothing for us, and requests for communication have been ignored.
    PLEASE give us some accurate information

Caroline Dacre
    I was unable to accept the TOS as my game wouldn't even load after installing a previous update. It's very disappointing to hear that if we didn't do this that we have to start at the beginning. I've played for almost three years, was on chapter 44 and level 188, had spent a fair amount of money too. Have they given up trying to get our games back or is it still in progress? There must be something you can do, surely. It's very frustrating and I will not start from the beginning after losing the money I have spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    Unfortunately given our contractual requirements, if you had not accepted RockYou’s Terms of Service (TOS) between 4/30 and 6/26, you will appear as a new player to the game.

We thank you for your patience during this period of transition.
    What about the gardens of the players who did accept the new TOA and still received a new garden to start over? Where are these gardens?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    Do you have a question about Gardens of Time? Get all your questions and concerns answered over at our Support site. We are here to help! Go ahead and create a Support Ticket and you’ll hear back from one of our helpful advocates soon.
    Respond soon?! If by that you mean before the collision of the Andromada and Milky Way galaxies, then the goal of soon is being met. It took over 3 weeks to have my ticket assigned....and the "canned" response that I received makes me think that you're not really here to help us. It is now going on another 3 weeks since I've asked for an update regarding the accessibility, or lack there of, to my garden.

So far, RockYou's customer service is rivaling Playdom's customer service....and that's not something to be proud of.
    Last edited by Dory; 08-15-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Nicola Jarvis
    im sorry i must be a bit dense. if the fb game does not synch with ipad then you have to start over again, is that right ?

Nicola Jarvis
    and plus about accepting the terms, i did, for my laptop, but dont want to start over on the IOS

Hello - any answer on this one yet? It's posted in several threads and still no response from Rock You. Pebbles?

What is RY doing for the mobile players who lost their garden or access to their garden due to the transition. The players did nothing wrong - we would like a response and positive action by Rock You to compensate us for our loss. (It's doesn't take away anything from Rock You's pocket so why the LONG delay?)

As a reminder - please revisit this thread and let us know what was the response from RY regarding this discussion: http://forums.rockyou.com/showthread.php?t=48974

Thank you!
    INACTIVE GoT playID: Arabella05 (lost my garden due to accepting the Rock You transition. Sorry , now I am unable to play and accept requests.)
    INACTIVE GoT garden name: (weekly symbol) Arabella

http://gardensoftimemobile.wikia.com...me_Mobile_Wiki
    http://bit.ly/gotmo

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Jarvis View Post
    and plus about accepting the terms, i did, for my laptop, but dont want to start over on the IOS
    Hi Nicola,
    Do you play GoT on your laptop via Facebook and on your iOS mobile device via the GoT mobile app?

If so and you only accepted the TOS on your laptop via Facebook then there is a very good chance your GoT mobile game is gone and you will have to start over.

GoT for Facebook and mobile app are entirely different games with very different features and functions. The Facebook version came first and has a much larger player base and many more features and chapters than the mobile version. The mobile version was released later and although there is a way to sync your GoT game to Facebook (to back-up the game data) I don't believe you can actually play that game via Facebook. It is just a way to sync your game data with Facebook so that if you loss your game or have to move your game to a new device you can do so.

Hope that helps. If you want to just discuss the mobile version of GoT you can check out many more posts and discussion for it at http://www.bit.ly/gotmo. This is a forum for players by players that discusses mobile version of the games. Mostly iOS devices but some posts apply to Android as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast