Thread: Chapter 12 - Levels 166 through 180

Chapter 12 - Levels 166 through 180

Level 166: Clear 40 Tiles!
    Level 167: Clear the Ink!
    Level 168: Clear 195 Tiles!
    Level 169: Score 9925 Points in 86 Seconds!
    Level 170: Drop 7 Quills!
    Level 171: Spell 6 Five-Letter Words!
    Level 172: Clear the Ink!
    Level 173: Drop 7 Quills!
    Level 174: Use a x2 + x2 Five Times!
    Level 175: Clear the Ink!
    Level 176: Clear 145 Tiles!
    Level 177: Clear 8 "x2" Tiles!
    Level 178: Drop 6 Quills!
    Level 179: Use a x2 + x3 Four Times!
    Level 180: Clear the Ink!

stuck on #174...been here for days...using most moves clearing bombs...and pink x2 hardly show up...any help...please....lol

does any one here know how to make blue tiles or pink tiles....i am stuck on # 179 Chapter 12 no too....getting sick of it...what makes a pink tile and what makes a blue tile.....???

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Tricco View Post
    does any one here know how to make blue tiles or pink tiles....i am stuck on # 179 Chapter 12 no too....getting sick of it...what makes a pink tile and what makes a blue tile.....???
    What is the use of these forums if nobody helps....still stuck on same ......level...what makes a blue tile...seem to get alot of pink ones.....any help here..or......stick this stupid game

did you ever get any help

I am very stuck too...and I wont buy their power ups any more....which is probably what they want us to do....I will only spend money on a game if I am happy and I am not happy with this stupid game...

Hey are some suggestions for Level 179!

1. Try to remove all Double Ribbons since those tiles since they cant be used until they are unwrapped.
    2. REMINDER that the double wrapped ribbon tiles will not become bonus tiles, so keep that in mind, when you are strategic with creating your words to achieve your goal.
    2. Try to make as many bonus tiles as possible x2 and x3 ones in order to achieve the objective.
    3. Also the Giants dont leave your board so those are good to use in word to create those bonus tiles on your board.
    4. Try for commonly used letters that will help you make big words like S, D, E,I, R, or N. Remember that breaking the Vials will make more tiles fall, and can help create the more options for more words, so keep that in mind and dont waste turns.
    5. The objective for this level is use a combine a x2 and x3 bonus tile in word 4 times.
    6. In order to achieve that, you need to make a 4-letter word to make to the x2 bonus tile in the game. Remember that the last letter of that word is the one that will be the x2 bonus tile that you need to use in combination with a the 5-letter word x3 bonus tile.
    7. For example if If I form the word (LAKE) the E will be my x2 Bonus tile, and the I create a word making a x3 bonus like (STAIR) the R will become the x3 bonus tile. At that point in order for it to register as the objective you need to combine the x2 tile E and the x3 bonus tile of R in a word. You can do the word (RENT), (EAR), (RAKE) or any word that is using those two bonus tiles , however if you do RENT, then you already have formed the x2 bonus tile of T for your next move.
    8. Suggested boosts for this level is the Untie Ribbons to help untie the double wrapped ribbon tiles, Split Giant Tile boost to break those giant tiles, Shuffle boost to mix up your tiles on your board, +3 Moves, and Tile Swap to switch useful tiles around.