Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chapter 30 - Levels 436 through 450

Quote Originally Posted by Mary BabeLohrman Moon View Post
    Me too. I contacted support, who gave an answer that was not an answer, advised me to come here to this section, but it was blank. So I posted on level 450 that day, but no one responded to it either.
    On my level 438, even though I can make large words and drop 17 quills, it never gives me 20 quills. Not sure what to do, or what I am doing incorrectly.
    I can clear all the blocks and slime, but still do not get the needed quills.
    Hi Mary,

There has been some tips on how to drop the appropriate amount of Quills to the thread! Check out the level 438 tips! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Lord Fuller View Post
    Need help getting through level 448. Contacted support, they blew me off and sent me to forums. When I search for level 448, nothing comes up. Anyone out there that can help me since Rockyou won't. Sure appreciate it!!
    Hi Valerie,

Tips for level 448 have been added to this thread for you! Hope you find them helpful! Thanks for playing.

And where do I get the curse shocker boost, Quill catcher, or line clearing enchantment from?. I played on my wife's game and breezed through his level.

Thank you for these hints. However, I think this level is actually impossible. On the Facebook version of the game, one has to drop 10 quills in 20 moves. The board starts with three bombs and has a curse tile making more bombs. Half the moves are taken up with dealing with bombs and/or the curse tile. After several days of trying, the best I can do is dropping four quills. Since there is no way to skip a level, unless someone at RockYou redesigns level 450, I'm going to have to move on.

Hope springs eternal that someone who matters is reading this. I will state again that level 450 in Facebook is mathematically impossible! Maybe something changed after everyone else got by it? You can't drop 10 quills in 20 moves while keeping on top of the 3 or more bombs.

I agree!! watched a video where someone made black holes, which would be lovely if ya ever got decent letters!! must be a way to make you play for the stickers!! help!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12