Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your Community Manager Taylor Smith!

Unhappy

Hi Nick
    My Kitchen Scramble will not load, it just keeps reloading over and over again, please help, I know a number of my friends are having the same problem...PS Welcome

Paulette Turner
    Hey nick glad you love this game as much as we do...

Louise Cheetham
    hi there Nick, is there any chance you could do something about the premium ingredient glitch in the new level, out of the 3 premium ingredients you can request only one is working x

Bianca Baptiste
    Im stuck trying to remodel my van for alast 3-4 weeks. I send request to friends playing KS but nothing. I get requests from them on fb and when the game loads there are no requests. I think the same must be happening when they reply to my request. Doesnt seem to be getting through to the game. Please help so frustrated, like the game but seriously about to delete and move on.

Laura Bray
    NICK CAN U LOOK AT THIS AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND STILL ITS NOT RESOLVED

I am unable to send friends gifts, I am unable to get them to help me move onto the next land when needed when I claim a gift I do not get it, especially the extra goods, ie I click chocolate when its a premium product but donot get it when I try to complete the world

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.65 Safari/537.36
    Browser: Chrome 39.0
    Supports Cookies: Pass
    Supports Java : Pass
    Popup Blocker Enabled: True
    Claims accept gzip: Pass
    Actually accept gzip: Pass
    Browser claims JavaScript Capable: Pass
    Javascript Enabled: Pass
    External Javascript Enabled: Pass
    Bandwidth Test: B73648, 0.433s, 1.30Mbps
    Latency: 0ms
    Your Flash Player version: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0

Comments:

11/26/2014 Hello Laura, We are aware of the issue you are having and have escalated it to our QA team. We are investigating the problem and hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. Thank you for your patience with us and if you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this ticket and let us know. Kind regards, Jack RockYou Support Team
    12/6/2014 Hi guys have you got an update for me, I wish to move on to another level and again i cannot get any friends to help they are not receiving my requests i can copy things to show u if you wish

Lashelle Meadows Varley
    Just thought I would say welcome Nick. It is really awesome to see that there is someone that not only is another player but also is someone who will be there for the other players, if and when they may need something. I appreciate when a game company cares enough for their players to have a staff who cares whether or not you are having fun and enjoying their games. It make all the difference whether the players stay playing the game or not, in my opinion. I have experienced some not so good care with some other game companies. When I had problems and all they did was give me the run around, arguing that it was not their problem. Anyway, I am really excited to have found a game that not only is really enjoyable in playing but sounds like each and every player is important. It is great, thank you so much.

Sincerely,
    Lashelle

Thanks again for the warm welcomes. Let me try to address a few things.

Debra, Stability and loading are some of our highest priority fixes right now. In addition, if you haven't already, our Player Support team can help you with troubleshooting if you submit a ticket through player support.

Louise, our engineers are close to a fix on it!

Bianca, I understand it's frustrating. Our people are working on the staffing/gifting issues as quickly as they can, but in the meantime, if you write in to player support, they can get you through the staffing gate so you can keep playing.

Laura, please respond on the ticket and reiterate that due to the issue, you are stuck at a staffing gate. They will take care of you. Also, if you can, please send me a private message here on the forums with the ticket number, and I can follow up with the support team.

Lashelle, THANK YOU!!! Messages like yours are why I do what I do, and as long as I am here, I wont stop working to make sure everyone is having a great time in Kitchen Scramble!

Louise Cheetham
    the game is not allowing me to accept my daily 40 gifts, it happened yesterday and again today, i would supply a ticket but they have not answered the ticket i sent on the 9th dec about the same problem x

Hi Louise, do you have the ticket number from the one on the 9th you submitted? I'd like to look into it for you.

As for gifting issues in general, our people are looking into it and working on a fix.

Hello ! Game is not working ! Black screen !
    Only reads: Please enjoy this message from our sponsor. There are no ads to watch right now. Please check again later.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast