Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your Community Manager Taylor Smith!

Natasa Soldatou
    welcome!

I CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW.I AM A DAILY PLAYER, I GAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND I WANT TO KNOW , WHY THE GAME IS NOT LOADING?????????IT RELOADS ALL TIME.ALSO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE

THANKS,

natasa soldatou

Kimberly Jarrell
    I cannot receive gifts from friends on Facebook when I use my iPad, I have tried logging into the game directly from Facebook from my iPad but none of my Facebook friends who play show up. I just recently started playing this game and I love but I'm kinda tired of being stuck. I don't want to have to buy my way through to the next round.

Louise Cheetham
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise Cheetham View Post
    the game is not allowing me to accept my daily 40 gifts, it happened yesterday and again today, i would supply a ticket but they have not answered the ticket i sent on the 9th dec about the same problem x
    hi nick, i have checked this ticket again through the game and it has been answered , i must have missed the email....i was given 20 cash, which is very nice but does not cover 80 missing supplies so i will send a ticket for the other two days it has happened. I logged in this morning and it is saying " seasons bonus"...get 2x bonus coins from all premium ingredients....that is brilliant but we are still not allowed to request the 2 premium ingredients from Candyfornia....which has been going on for well over a week now!!!! . Can i ask how come there will be no "seasons" special level?...Last year Playdom did a special for Halloween and Dec holiday one, which every player could play no matter where they were on the map, i know you did a Halloween version but this was as a location on the map, it left a lot of players very disappointed. Merry Christmas x

Nikki Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by sifaka View Post
    Hello Nick and welcome to the forum.

re this quote:

I've now been stuck on lvl 560 for the last 3 weeks. I sent a ticket to Rockyou Support and they implied that they considered it normal for players to be stuck on a lvl for months. This is (obviously) well beyond the point where the game stops being any fun at all.
    the game stopped being fun when i LOST MY PREMIUM EQUIPMENT i PAYED FOR that not only made the game no longer fun but pisses me off. I PAID WITH CASH to get these items and now my mixer and chopping board are no longer premium. This glitch just happened. Its not the first. The first was all my gifts going missing one day, I had 100 saved up, since its crappy cut off is at 40 a day. One morning i went ot play and all my gifts were gone. I tried to report it months ago but found it ridiculously hard to find customer support. But this time i'm not stopping until i get some help. Since this time it effect actual MONEY. Somehow some way i need to get rockyou to fix my glitch. I want my equipment back. And no its not because i'm in a different lvl and that equipment isn't used. They are back to being non "golden" in all the lvls. But not all of them the ones i bought months ago are still golden, but the ones i recently purchased are no long premium. So Nick, can you help me? or at lease give me someone who can??

Penny Gordon Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick RockYou View Post
    If you aren't able to progress because your friends who play the game aren't showing up (which is a known issue our engineers are currently working to resolve) please send in a ticket to player support, and one of our agents can help you bypass the gate.
    How can I advance to waffletown?

Nikki Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Brewer View Post
    the game stopped being fun when i LOST MY PREMIUM EQUIPMENT i PAYED FOR that not only made the game no longer fun but pisses me off. I PAID WITH CASH to get these items and now my mixer and chopping board are no longer premium. This glitch just happened. Its not the first. The first was all my gifts going missing one day, I had 100 saved up, since its crappy cut off is at 40 a day. One morning i went ot play and all my gifts were gone. I tried to report it months ago but found it ridiculously hard to find customer support. But this time i'm not stopping until i get some help. Since this time it effect actual MONEY. Somehow some way i need to get rockyou to fix my glitch. I want my equipment back. And no its not because i'm in a different lvl and that equipment isn't used. They are back to being non "golden" in all the lvls. But not all of them the ones i bought months ago are still golden, but the ones i recently purchased are no long premium. So Nick, can you help me? or at lease give me someone who can??
    Still no one to help me......................thanks. can anyone at lease tell me how to send a ticket?

Louise Cheetham
    Nikki.....on the main game page click on the help tab, it will come up with a page that says Support...click on get help, the page will then say " To submit a ticket, start by entering a search term here"....put in the box " lost premium equipment", click go and then a page will come up with a few possible answers to your question and the option to file a ticket.... just follow the instructions from there.....make sure you have connected to support through FB first, should be a little blue tab at the top of the page to connect....good luck, i am sure they will sort your problem out.......xx ps these instructions are for a PC, not sure if it is the same if using a tablet or phone xx
    Still no one to help me......................thanks. can anyone at lease tell me how to send a ticket?

Nikki Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise Cheetham View Post
    Nikki.....on the main game page click on the help tab, it will come up with a page that says Support...click on get help, the page will then say " To submit a ticket, start by entering a search term here"....put in the box " lost premium equipment", click go and then a page will come up with a few possible answers to your question and the option to file a ticket.... just follow the instructions from there.....make sure you have connected to support through FB first, should be a little blue tab at the top of the page to connect....good luck, i am sure they will sort your problem out.......xx ps these instructions are for a PC, not sure if it is the same if using a tablet or phone xx
    Unfortunately that way does not work. Im using a pc, When going about it this way, when you get to the log in to facebook little blue tab does nothing. you click it, and well it refreshes back to same page.

Louise Cheetham
    yes that is what happens when i click connect to FB, when it has refreshed you have connected x
    Unfortunately that way does not work. Im using a pc, When going about it this way, when you get to the log in to facebook little blue tab does nothing. you click it, and well it refreshes back to same page.

MarŪ Mare
    Welcome, Nick!!
    I would like to suggest, to fix the no ads to watch right now problem, that a button is added to the ad screen (which is to appear whether there are ads available or not) to close it.
    There are many other game sites which load ads before your game, and all of them make you wait around 5 seconds to close the screen entirely. The ad does not need to have finished playing (since, for the sponsors, it does not really matter).
    Otherwise, the game does not ever load at all! Thank you for reading me and I hope you can speak to your colleagues about this issue.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast