Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your Community Manager Taylor Smith!

Cool Meet your Community Manager Taylor Smith!

Hey Scramblers,

My name is Taylor, and I joined the Kitchen Scramble team as your Community Manager in December of 2015! You may previously know Nick, whom I recently replaced, and am pleased to be onboard. Just as he mentioned as well, I will be working alongside our customer service department, as well as the development team, in order to help you get the best Kitchen Scramble experience you can. I have been working at RockYou and on several games over the past year and a half, and am very pleased to add Kitchen Scramble to my portfolio. I look forward to interacting with you through my time as a community manager here on the forums, as well as through our social media channels.

Here are some things you should know about me:
    • I am listening: I may not be able to respond to every post, as it just wouldn't be realistic, but I do read everything, and I always am listening to you.
    • [B]I have reached out to some of our core players to develop a player volunteer group to help me with interacting with the community. The volunteer group is named the "Master Chefs", so be sure to reach out to them and join their Facebook group for more information. I work with them daily to establish the best player experience.
    • I am your voice: I will put the things I hear from you to work in making your experience better! Bugs and Technical issues will be reported to QA, feedback will go to the developers. I will work tirelessly to see that the needs and desires of the players are brought to the company, and brought to life, whenever possible.
    • I am also the messenger: I will be keeping the community informed on the latest information about what's going on in Kitchen Scramble. New features, events, and keeping you up-to-date on the status of bugs and technical issues. Also, as the messenger, you can always trust that I will be honest with you. I may not always have the best news for you, but I'm sure you'd rather hear what's going on than be left hanging (regardless of whether it's what you want to hear or not).
    • I want this to be fun for you: Games are all about fun! The moment you aren't having fun is the moment I'll be asking you what I can do to fix it.

I know that Kitchen Scramble has many ups and downs within the community and that there are a lot of questions you might have, but I hope that you fine folks will have some patience while I work on catching up. I would really like to get off on the right foot, so I will dive right into it. Feel free to ask me questions and I will do my best to answer them. If I don't have an answer I will try to find one for you.

Taylor Smith
    Last edited by Starr; 03-31-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Welcome Nick!! Hello from Belgrade!!! My name is Jelena and I'm the biggest fan of kitchen scramble. I just passed Won town ( 614 level) and can not wait new levels!!! See you soon!!!

Welcome, Nick! I've been playing Kitchen Scramble for quite some time and have enjoyed it until recently. i understand that the purpose is for Rock You to earn money and I don't mind a challenge. However, from my perspective, when the goals get impossible to reach, then I'm not willing to waste my money. For example, right now I'm on Level 560 in Schnitzelberg which requires 2200 coins and 6 servings of schnitzel in 2 minutes and 40 seconds. For the most part the dishes are low priced and most of them require the chopping board, which limits the number of items you can prepare. My highest score so far has been just over 1600 but with only 3 orders of schnitzel. I'm not going to spend my money to try to get an additional 3 orders of schnitzel AND 600 coins since it will probably take at least three tries. Is there anything you can do to level the playing field so Rock gets their money and those of us who enjoy playing don't feel like we're getting ripped off? Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Blabla, call it a hunch, but I don't think you'll be waiting very long!

Lynn, I can totally understand how frustrating being stuck on a level can be. I talked to the level designer, and they told me that every level is designed so that the designer can still beat the level without spending any money. That said, we aren't against revisiting level designs if they are problematic for the community as a whole.

One tip I picked up from another player that might help you is to check for an asterisk (*<One of these) next to the image that the customer is ordering. If there is, they prefer that item, but will take anything you give them, but will pay at a discounted rate if it's not exactly what they ask for. If you see those asterisks, try giving them schnitzel until you've met the quota, then push high cost items on other asterisk customers until you hit your mark. You can do it!

Hi there! I absolutely love this game but have numerous problems. I had to uninstall and start again as i did not have the envelope at bottom of screen. Now i am stuck for three days already waiting for my van, unfortunately im not prpared to spend money and one of my friends unlocked three times from Facebook while i was with her but it still doesn't show for my game?
    Please please please assist as i would realy like to continue with the game!

If you aren't able to progress because your friends who play the game aren't showing up (which is a known issue our engineers are currently working to resolve) please send in a ticket to player support, and one of our agents can help you bypass the gate.

Hi Nick! Welcome aboard

I love this game but get hung up at the entrances to new areas. (I only have 2 other friends that play) It would be nice if the next area unlocked automatically after a certain time of no responses for help or if friends could help more than once so that one could keep playing.

Hello Nick and welcome to the forum.

re this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick RockYou View Post
    [*]I want this to be fun for you: Games are all about fun! The moment you aren't having fun is the moment I'll be asking you what I can do to fix it.[/LIST]
    Nick
    I've now been stuck on lvl 560 for the last 3 weeks. I sent a ticket to Rockyou Support and they implied that they considered it normal for players to be stuck on a lvl for months. This is (obviously) well beyond the point where the game stops being any fun at all.
    Last edited by sifaka; 12-11-2014 at 07:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast