Thread: Back & Restore

Michelle Clark

Question Back & Restore

Hello All!

Before I submit a ticket, I'll ask in the forums first. I have to wipe my Samsung S5 due to technical issues before they grant a warranty exchange. How to a save my progress for this game? I have spent way too much money & time on this game for it to be completely wiped away.

I am not synced through my Facebook. My Facebook has a separate Kitchen Scramble game and I wanted to start from the beginning when I first downloaded the app.

Can anyone help?

Michelle

Hi Michelle

I checked in with our team as to how you can keep your android game. The best solution we found was to sign up for a second Facebook account and link your mobile game to that, then, once you've got your new device, link to that second account, and your game should load back up again.

I hope this helps!

Michelle Clark

Angry No it did not work...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick RockYou View Post
    Hi Michelle

I checked in with our team as to how you can keep your android game. The best solution we found was to sign up for a second Facebook account and link your mobile game to that, then, once you've got your new device, link to that second account, and your game should load back up again.

I hope this helps!
    It didn't work....

I just lost WAY OVER $1,000 worth of upgrades.... It didn't save it anywhere. Not on FB (EITHER account), not on Play Games (where it was saved before), not on my SD card.... I am trying not to be upset, but the fact that I am still paying off coin purchases on my credit card from this game is frustrating. Well I hope you enjoyed the money.

Well I won't be playing this game anymore. I refuse to re purchase all my appliances. I don't even remember what level I was on...I was just starting the Halloween one as that was the latest extension after I got to the end last time.

****UPDATE*** It's on my Facebook, which had a separate game on it (it linked to my main account, not the dummy account I created) so that's only about a grand gone when they sunk. So how do I get it back to my mobile phone?
    Last edited by Michelle Clark; 12-17-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: ****UPDATE****

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you like it should have.

If you can, send in a ticket to support. Just include a link to this thread, and that I sent you to them in the ticket. They will help you get everything back.

Sayjanee Stewart
    Hi not really sure how this works but hoping you can explain how to sort this I was on level 300 went to play the game and it's put me back to level 50? I have spent money buying tickets for this game even bought them and not been given them now this has just really annoye me!! Can you help me fix it please.