Thread: Help please!

Help please!

Hello fellow players! I'd like to ask 2 questions. I'm hoping you can help me!

1) How can I get rid of the crafters from storage once the quest is done? Or whatever the things we use to craft items for the 10 day quests are called. They are cluttering up my storage D: Also they are useless. I need to sell them or something.

2) How can I save combinations of clothes for the different styles categories? It would save so much time and tedium if I could just click on "activewear style" or "everyday style" and have the combo pre-saved instead of having to pick and hunt for items every time I do a new task at the job.

That's all. Thanks very much! (I hope I posted this is the right place. If I should move it to a sub forum, please tell me!)

You've posted in a fine place.

1) Every so often we update old crafters to be sellable. The next time we will do so is in the next major update which should be in less than 24 hours.
    2) Sadly, this is not possible. It's been a 'we should do this' item for a long time, and I can't honestly say it will happen any time soon.

Marsha.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RockYou QA- City Girl Life

Ugh, I would probably kill for #2. Like, I won't even kill bugs or wear leather and I'll always eventually back down from a fight but if I had to go Thunderdome for the chance at #2 I would do it.
    (Okay, I might be exaggerating a little.)
    I think maybe a 'favorite items worn' tab in wardrobe might be easier to put into the game than pre-set or custom outfits but I'd take anything similar. I don't think I've ever mentioned it on the forums before, because there are other things in the game I want/need that are way more important, but this is probably secretly my biggest wish for the game. It's just a 'not very important in the scheme of things' wish.

Agreed. In the long run, there are more important things, but saving outfits would be a major boost. Having that as an option would also inspire more time spent in the game.. one more thing to play around with. There's also the bonus of not having to hunt through 90+ pages of clothing :)

I've sent the feedback on to Design. I think I want to see Polaire in the 'Dome :P
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RockYou QA- City Girl Life

Two City Girls enter, one City Girl leaves.

A favorite items worn, or maybe a different way of organizing them would be great!
    Style points are great for jobs and missions that require them. However, on the Daily Look or when you just dress up, it would be nice to have maybe a search box to search for different parts of an outfit (like the costumes) or a filter that will show you all one color of an item.

And a favorite outfits would be AMAZING

I have so many clothes it takes me forever to change clothes! If we had different categories that did Not include All those gowns that we get, it would be so much easier to dress! Maybe a category for 'dresses', one for 'gowns' etc. But we get So many gowns that they are in the way! I have quit buying them at all, but I still get gowns in crafting. I wish we had more variegated clothes. We used to get so many different categories of clothes in different shops. Now everything is evening gowns!