Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2/13/2015 - Do you have ideas or suggestions for the Loyalty Points Shop?

I agree with this one, Sandie. The skaters would be nice too

Upgrade materials. Maybe in bundles? Like "This bundle will give you the materials you need to upgrade a wonder to level 2..."

Where IS the loyalty shop? Mine has disappeared and I can't buy anything....

I have the same problem with the loyalty shop. Thought it would correct itself after a few days but nope. Trying to submit a ticket but that is a challenge too. I use that for toolboxes.

I am still not able to get into the Loyalty Points shop. I tried to submit a ticket, but have not received any updates. Is anyone else still having trouble accessing their shop?

Loyalty Shop has been down for almost a month now, can not get an answer as to why still waiting

Please just fix it. It is the ONLY reason I pay for the game. I use it to buy toolboxes since I don't have time to play enough to earn them my visits. I really don't want to cancel my Inner Circle, but if this is not fixed by the next time I have to pay, I just can't see paying for it and not having the feature. Please tell developers to fix it. I know they are working because new things keep opening. This needs to be fixes asap. No I did not do a help ticket because nothing is wrong with MY game. This function just needs to be restored. Plus the process for the help ticket is simply too daunting.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678