Thread: Playing CGL elsewhere

Question Playing CGL elsewhere

Is there any way to play City Girl Life anywhere other than Facebook.
    I just want to be able to play it like I used to on playdom can anyone tell me where
    Or just post the link please.
    I don't like playing games on FB

I'm afraid not. It can only be played on FB. During the switch over, all players that were on Playdom had to come over to FB to play; which meant starting over for most.

Is there any chance we will be able to play somewhere else again.?

I think it ought to be put back on the PC as well. It was much easier to play because I didn't have to revive an old account on Facebook just so I could add game neighbors without crowding my primary account, which is mostly reserved for family and friends. I wish they'd bring it back to the PC outside of Facebook.
    Last edited by Abuelita62; 03-05-2015 at 12:08 AM.

It's so inconvenient because none of my real life friends play the game. I have to add complete strangers, some of which have been super creepy. Just to get gifts required to play. I've learned a lot about facebook settings since I was forced off Playdom. =[ I wish they'd find another way to release the game. I'd willingly start all over again if they'd just give me some gold so I can at least buy the hair I like.

I miss Playdom too! I miss the hourly tournaments for free gold & glam. I miss spending gold freely knowing that it was easily replaced. I miss all the chat in the running chat bar, even the cat fights.

But I think RockYou has better coders & the staff are approachable. I like the new backgrounds in the daily looks that have started recently. And all the new mission prizes of furniture & kitchen fittings are really great. I like a lot of the changes & innovations that RockYou are bringing to the game.

Now if they would just fix my requests & gifting problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rah Lynn View Post
    It's so inconvenient because none of my real life friends play the game. I have to add complete strangers, some of which have been super creepy. Just to get gifts required to play. I've learned a lot about facebook settings since I was forced off Playdom. =[ I wish they'd find another way to release the game. I'd willingly start all over again if they'd just give me some gold so I can at least buy the hair I like.
    You mean, set them as Acquante... something and then put them in a list and make sure you share personal stuff for friends except Acquaintances? yeah I know the feeling. I wish I could have made a new account back when I was level 1 in my first game. Now my smurf & co is 75, my city girl is something.. 25 or so and well my suburbia has 11/12 land bought for, 850k money and done all 5 episodes... everything the way i need it to be. Starting over would be a pain.

Yeah I also wish they could make an app for it so I can play it on my tablet.