Thread: Bonus

Bonus

I think it would be great if you gave a bonus for having 3 stars on all levels... like if you have 3 stars on 50 levels get 9 gold free so you can open up another map. Right now I have 3 stars on all 150 levels I played ... Hint, hint! I do love the game.

Hi Tammi,

This is Shelly Rose, the Community Manager for Words of Wonder and thank you for sending this suggestion to us. We value our players feedback and suggestions and will hand this information to the design team to look into. Please continue to send any other game suggestions or ideas that you have our way as well.

Thank you for playing writing to us, and for playing Words of Wonder!

Hi Tammi,
    I like your suggestion. I am in chapter 55 on level 825 and have yet to earn three stars in an entire chapter. A player to get all three stars in a chapter should get some kind recognition bonus. A happy dance just doesn't seem to be enough. Great idea. I hope to see this someday. Good Luck to you in the future chapters.

Hi Stephanie,

Sorry for the delayed response to your great suggestion! I think giving players recognition for their success is a great idea. While this feature is not in the game currently, I will send your suggestion to the game design team to look into. Thanks for playing, and have fun continuing your adventure through the storybook!
    Thanks for playing, and I hope this helps!

Thanks

Shelly Rose
    Community Manager- Words of Wonder